Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think this guy is actually really good looking. His tattoo's fit him and of course I like seeing him bottom. :wink:

Anyone else think this guy is good looking? In the 4 pics he's the one with shorter hair and all the tattoo's and of course bottoming as I said....the guy who's topping I think is kinda...ugly.

Thought I would share some pics of him. :biggrin1:

Attachments

leftpepper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like the other guy more too. Sebastian makes some awkward bottom faces in picture 6 :aargh4:

leftpepper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haha does he? I like your smily face you added....perfect for it. :cool:
haha I try. And yes, he does, if I ever made a face like that while with a guy I hope he would let me know, or if I couldn't control it I would bag myself. That's just me. :011:

JennMWFinDC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no problems with cuties enjoying whatever they enjoy. But yeah he just doesn't seem like he's in his element with the last two pics. When I looked at the first, my heart kinda jumped. I just think he maybe has something else to offer than maybe for a quick buck getting fucked when that's maybe not his thing.

mattbuddy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have no problems with cuties enjoying whatever they enjoy. But yeah he just doesn't seem like he's in his element with the last two pics. When I looked at the first, my heart kinda jumped. I just think he maybe has something else to offer than maybe for a quick buck getting fucked when that's maybe not his thing.

I have the scene from the movie where those pics were taken from...and yah I can agree that the last two pics werent his best facial shots haha.... he is actually more attractive in the video than in those 2 pics...those were just the only ones i could find. :biggrin1: Maybe he never bottoms haha.

BBTM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have the scene from the movie where those pics were taken from...and yah I can agree that the last two pics werent his best facial shots haha.... he is actually more attractive in the video than in those 2 pics...those were just the only ones i could find. :biggrin1: Maybe he never bottoms haha.

I think you should post the video :biggrin1:.

jacero10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Love to see a good looking masculine man's face while he's taking it up the ass. Love the third pic. Also, love to fuck a dude who is a good noisemaker and let's me know how bad I'm killing him with my weapon

TwinCassius

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Neither of those guys are as studly as you. I couldn't see their dicks so I can't compare but yours is amazing in my opinion.

alternative_io

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight