Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No- they fully intended for the populace have access to arms- but they also fully recognized that the government had to have the ability to regulate the USE of those arms. If for no other reason than to prevent armed groups from trying to overthrow lawful government.
A militia is nothing more than an armed citizenry, acting under the ORDERS of lawful government.

It is not and never has been any group independent from government. It differs from an Army by the fact that militia are not PAID- nor are they supplied by the government- but are comprised of citizens willing and able to act in defense of their communities if and when called upon by lawful authority. The founders were talking about what they used to call the Minutemen.

However- the interpretation that the only clause that counts is the "Congress shall make no law" is not supported by MOST of US History nor by most historical precedent.

By every rational interpretation, there is NO law preventing citizens from owning a CAR... and yet not everyone is allowed to USE a car whenever and wherever they please.
The State rightly imposes certain restrictions based upon the safety of Other citizens.
Requiring a license reflecting training- or a registration- are NOT preventing anyone from bearing arms. Its simply stating what constitutes responsible ownership.

The POINT of what you characterize as political commentary you apparently missed. It was to point out that the Gun lobby and the Gun nuts have perverted the 2nd amendment into some notion that Government of the people ITSELF can not be trusted... and that this distrust has recently manifested in the Gun fetishists in this country overwhelmingly supporting Trump- who- by every metric- is an absolute authoritarian and potential tyrant in the making.

They openly discuss the notion of using "2nd amendment remedies" if necessary to enforce a fascist leader in training.

This is an example of how far off the rails the Gun lovers in this country have run in being propagandized by a gun manufacturers lobby group trying to distort the meaning and purpose or the 2nd amendment.

The founding fathers absolutely foresaw the rise of someone like Trump- and the possibility that the ruling party might not choose to curb the excesses of a president of their own party.

The internal enemy the gun owners OUGHT to be up in arms against is any politician, or any party, that is not expressly following the constitution.

If the Democrats were stealing supreme court nominations, or turning a blind eye to emoluments and foreign despots meddling in elections then they would be the party undermining the rule of the people.

but the gun nuts aren't on the side of the constitution. nor of government by the people.
They see lawful government AS the enemy... and in this sense they have become the enemy of lawful governance.

For this reason alone- it is time to amend the 2nd amendment to correct for the pernicious influence of social media and hundred million dollar campaigns to dis-inform and pervert the citizen's understanding of real patriotism.

Its not a aide bar to the topic presented- its the manifestation of WHY the regulation clause HAS to be enforced and the private interests curbed in their ability to manipulate both congress and the media.
I see there’s a lot of thought here, but it’d be easier for potential readers if you separated you summarization of the amendment in a single post seperate from the rest.
It seems you’re saying that the amendment was intended to apply to all citizens but under government regulation. Which actually isn’t mich different from my interpretation.
Any amendment is obviously subject to certain restrictions. The first amendment has many caveats, so why wouldn’t the second

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I see there’s a lot of thought here, but it’d be easier for potential readers if you separated you summarization of the amendment in a single post seperate from the rest.

This is the grading I was talking about. You can't take someone's interpretation for what it is. If it doesn't suit your needs then its not good enough. Still, you can't type a response without it being riddled with spelling mistakes. But you're a lawyer, right?

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But law school isn't real yet, is it? You haven't actually done anything. You're taking a lot of pride in something you haven't yet accomplished.

You're also making a mockery of homosexuality. What point are you making there? Please explain why it is okay for you to do that.

Your work ethic is nothing compared to mine. You haven't worked yet. You're a 26 year old virgin, you haven't even worked in bed. What exactly are you claiming? You aren't anything yet. But you're gonna be a lawyer. Some day you're gonna have sex with a woman. Some day you're gonna realize that you can't conceptualize the difference between written work and thought. And if you actually go to law school, I doubt you will, you're gonna realize your mistake when you fail that class.

You can always stop quoting me and I'll stop replying. I can tell your patience it wearing very thin. You have to feign homosexuality, which is offensive on its own, but it offends you because you don't like it. It sure as hell doesn't bother me.

I'm not going to stop responding as long as you quote me. I made that clear 10 pages ago.
Well first of all I have a right to act in a homosexual manner if I see fit. I’ve had a man inside me before, so I’m not technically a virgin. Remember that darkness I mentioned? Well I was raped as a child between the ages of 5 and 7. And that’s why I have so many trust issues that have prevented me from ever getting into a meaningful relationship with another human. That’s maybe why I spiraled into darkness and isolated myself thru childhood. And maybe that’s why I nearly committed suicide 2 years ago. Remember how I’ve never taken a drug? I’ve got a whole cabinet full of pills I was prescribed but have never taken. Came real close one night tho.
But I have worked all my life. And I am going to law school in the fall. I didn’t want to share anything too revealing to you because I’d figured a psycho like you might track me down. But hopefully your little hissy fit seems small now. But yea I’ve never been with a woman. I hate myself too much to be in a relationship. I hate myself more than you ever will. I promise..
But you’ll always be my littl coy boy. And I’m sure you’ll respond

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It seems you’re saying that the amendment was intended to apply to all citizens but under government regulation. Which actually isn’t mich different from my interpretation.
Any amendment is obviously subject to certain restrictions. The first amendment has many caveats, so why wouldn’t the second
I summed it up perfectly.
YOU asked an additional question and demonstrated a misunderstanding of my summation- and so I elucidated.

Critiquing the FORM of other's responses is a form of ad hominem in which you try to imply some fault as a means of invalidating the arguments, rather than countering them or outright agreeing with them.

This comes across as disingenuous- and is, I think, what intact male is objecting to.
This converts your posts from Argument into something a lawyer would object to as being Argumentative.
A form of "leading" the readers to make a conclusion you actually fail to argue, but that is meant to cast doubt on the actual content of an argument you are not properly countering.

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I certainly never meant for this thread to go this far. This is definitely the weirdabout rape. But this is the first time my rape ever came in handy, if that’s in anyway a silver lining
I summed it up perfectly.
YOU asked an additional question and demonstrated a misunderstanding of my summation- and so I elucidated.

Critiquing the FORM of other's responses is a form of ad hominem in which you try to imply some fault as a means of invalidating the arguments, rather than countering them or outright agreeing with them.

This comes across as disingenuous- and is, I think, what intact male is objecting to.
This converts your posts from Argument into something a lawyer would object to as being Argumentative.
A form of "leading" the readers to make a conclusion you actually fail to argue, but that is meant to cast doubt on the content of an argument you are not properly countering.
i just wanted it to be easier for other readers who might skim through all the bullshit on this thread. There’s a lot of it. Didn’t mean to imply you’d done something wrong. Just trying to keep things simple for others

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Well first of all I have a right to act in a homosexual manner if I see fit. I’ve had a man inside me before, so I’m not technically a virgin. Remember that darkness I mentioned? Well I was raped as a child between the ages of 5 and 7. And that’s why I have so many trust issues that have prevented me from ever getting into a meaningful relationship with another human. That’s maybe why I spiraled into darkness and isolated myself thru childhood. And maybe that’s why I nearly committed suicide 2 years ago. Remember how I’ve never taken a drug? I’ve got a whole cabinet full of pills I was prescribed but have never taken. Came real close one night tho.
But I have worked all my life. And I am going to law school in the fall. I didn’t want to share anything too revealing to you because I’d figured a psycho like you might track me down. But hopefully your little hissy fit seems small now. But yea I’ve never been with a woman. I hate myself too much to be in a relationship. I hate myself more than you ever will. I promise..
But you’ll always be my littl coy boy. And I’m sure you’ll respond

Yes, you can act gay if you want. It's a weird way to attack me, that was your goal, it doesn't bother me at all. Why would anyone be opposed to some acting affectionate towards them.

I'm sorry you were raped, that really sucks, but I didn't rape you. I'm not going to take the blame for you being raped, and I'm not going to treat you different than anyone else because you were raped. You might think that sucks or is a shitty way to treat the situation, but it isn't unless you make it that way. I think treating you like I would treat anyone else is the best thing I could do, and I didn't know you were raped until this last post, and it doesn't really matter other than that I feel sorry for you.

As far as suicide, you are barking up the wrong tree. I've tried several times, maybe you know as well as I do how hard it is. I'm not going to give pity to anyone who has "tried". I've tried too, so I don't have sympathy for that.

I'm glad you've worked. I hope it works out for you, but you need to understand that there are other points of view than yours. If you treated a witness in court the way you treated me you would be held in contempt. I gave you my opinion, you don't have to like it, you can let it go and move on with your life, but you had to cling on to it. My suggestion to you is to let it go and stop talking to me if you don't like what I have to say. You were getting so romantic though, maybe you liked it.

Yes, I have the ability to track you down. I have the ability to make your life a mess. But I won't do those things. I'm very tempted some times, but I can't do it because I have a conscience.

Like I said, I don't hate you. I just wish you would come to your senses about this. I'm not going to stop responding as long as you keep replying. That's just what it is. I can't ignore my principles.

Please don't respond to me in this thread, I've asked you so many times.. But I would ask you to send me a PM. I think we probably have more in common than you might think and I can probably help you with some of the things you are feeling. I know you think I'm a psycho, but I actually have a minor in psychology and I'm happy to help anyone with a serious problem and I think my experience with those types of problems give me a unique point of view.

I'm not changing my point of view on the second amendment, but I think you might need to talk to someone and I'll be here for you if you want.

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, you can act gay if you want. It's a weird way to attack me, that was your goal, it doesn't bother me at all. Why would anyone be opposed to some acting affectionate towards them.

I'm sorry you were raped, that really sucks, but I didn't rape you. I'm not going to take the blame for you being raped, and I'm not going to treat you different than anyone else because you were raped. You might think that sucks or is a shitty way to treat the situation, but it isn't unless you make it that way. I think treating you like I would treat anyone else is the best thing I could do, and I didn't know you were raped until this last post, and it doesn't really matter other than that I feel sorry for you.

As far as suicide, you are barking up the wrong tree. I've tried several times, maybe you know as well as I do how hard it is. I'm not going to give pity to anyone who has "tried". I've tried too, so I don't have sympathy for that.

I'm glad you've worked. I hope it works out for you, but you need to understand that there are other points of view than yours. If you treated a witness in court the way you treated me you would be held in contempt. I gave you my opinion, you don't have to like it, you can let it go and move on with your life, but you had to cling on to it. My suggestion to you is to let it go and stop talking to me if you don't like what I have to say. You were getting so romantic though, maybe you liked it.

Yes, I have the ability to track you down. I have the ability to make your life a mess. But I won't do those things. I'm very tempted some times, but I can't do it because I have a conscience.

Like I said, I don't hate you. I just wish you would come to your senses about this. I'm not going to stop responding as long as you keep replying. That's just what it is. I can't ignore my principles.

Please don't respond to me in this thread, I've asked you so many times.. But I would ask you to send me a PM. I think we probably have more in common than you might think and I can probably help you with some of the things you are feeling. I know you think I'm a psycho, but I actually have a minor in psychology and I'm happy to help anyone with a serious problem and I think my experience with those types of problems give me a unique point of view.

I'm not changing my point of view on the second amendment, but I think you might need to talk to someone and I'll be here for you if you want.
Changed my mind. I’m back. And I knew 100% you’d be back too. I knew there’s no way you’d let this go. And you didn’t let me down.
I even pulled the fucking rape card. U know I’ve never told anybody that. Literally nobody. And you still came back full force. That’s the kind of absurd cuntiness I’ve come to expect.
You came to my thread. Acted like a dick and refused to leave. You poked and prodded til I pulled the rape card. And even being raped didn’t help me here. It’s almost like there’s no upside to being raped.
Bravo!

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Changed my mind. I’m back. And I knew 100% you’d be back too. I knew there’s no way you’d let this go. And you didn’t let me down.
I even pulled the fucking rape card. U know I’ve never told anybody that. Literally nobody. And you still came back full force. That’s the kind of absurd cuntiness I’ve come to expect.
You came to my thread. Acted like a dick and refused to leave. You poked and prodded til I pulled the rape card. And even being raped didn’t help me here. It’s almost like there’s no upside to being raped.
Bravo!

Please read the message I sent you in your inbox. I honestly don't want you to feel that bad. Things got out of control and this is where it is. Can we please have a truce?

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please read the message I sent you in your inbox. I honestly don't want you to feel that bad. Things got out of control and this is where it is. Can we please have a truce?
That’s depends on whether you reply to this. If you come back to the thread I’ll do this forever. If you never return, we’re all good. Balls in your court. But will it stay there?
I hope so

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
What this disgusting piece of shit neglected to mention is that he claimed an atrocity that didn't occur. I called for a truce, I didn't offer condolences.

After I reached out to him to make sure that his tender heart, which was so quick to attack me over and over, wasn't failing him and that he wasn't considering doing something dramatic, suicide, he decided to attack me again. This was after I attempted to find common ground. I told him about abuses from my parents, and my attempts at suicide. He seemed to be on board until it leaned in his favor. Ultimately, I learned that this person is a liar. He will say anything necessary to put himself in a positive light, and he is so stubborn I bet he could be convinced to make that his end, but I won't do that.

Based on his word, he won't be here anymore. If he does come around then I will post our conversation for all to see, which he is apparently very concerned about. @Giacomo cavernosa I was nice to you, now you be nice to me. I think you understand the rules, and the consequences if you don't follow them.

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What this disgusting piece of shit neglected to mention is that he claimed an atrocity that didn't occur. I called for a truce, I didn't offer condolences.

After I reached out to him to make sure that his tender heart, which was so quick to attack me over and over, wasn't failing him and that he wasn't considering doing something dramatic, suicide, he decided to attack me again. This was after I attempted to find common ground. I told him about abuses from my parents, and my attempts at suicide. He seemed to be on board until it leaned in his favor. Ultimately, I learned that this person is a liar. He will say anything necessary to put himself in a positive light, and he is so stubborn I bet he could be convinced to make that his end, but I won't do that.

Based on his word, he won't be here anymore. If he does come around then I will post our conversation for all to see, which he is apparently very concerned about. @Giacomo cavernosa I was nice to you, now you be nice to me. I think you understand the rules, and the consequences if you don't follow them.
He reached out to me. I was still angry with him. Tried to be nice. But I couldn’t for long. He got mad that I was mad. And now he says I’m lying so be can win an argument. He denys a rape claim to win an argument. I’m posting the conversation right now. U fucking ridiculous asshole

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You’re the most insane person I’ve met. The biggest piece of shit. If I ever come across u in real life. U better run. This is the most petty insane selfish and heartless thing

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If anybody makes it this far down the thread. Read through the first thread I posted to this site. It’ll give you some insight to who I am and what I’m going thru. Read through the conversation I posted.
And if you think @IntactMale is an awful human being, report him. He’s petty and decided to deny my rape when I wouldn’t be friendly with him. He’s the worst kind of human I’ve come across on this site and I hope he burns in hell for this shit.

I’m not getting involved with this any further if I don’t have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.