"second cherry" sensation?

First of all let me preface this by saying that I know there's no such thing as a second hymen.

Ok so my Husband is by far the largest man I've been with (a little over 9 inches) I'm only 5 feet tall, which I'm not sure is relevant or not. I was also pretty far from virginal when we met.

We had been regularly having sex for maybe three weeks and he was never able to go more than a limited amount of depth before there was solid resistance. Then during missionary position one day, there was a pretty strong popping sensation that he felt also, and he was able to go way deeper than he ever had before.

It didn't really hurt at the time, and if I'm recalling correctly there was a really small amount of blood. Every since that happened though, he's been able to go pretty deep without any problems.

I've tried to look this up several times and can't seem to get any kind of definite answers. So I was wondering if it was normal in the large penis forum world, and any theories based on experience?

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not sure whether or not the blood was normal, but it sounds like what you experienced was his penis moving past the cervix. It's possible for a long penis to go under the cervix and into an area called the cul de sac.

Hope this helps

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Hymen is never covering the entire area, ( so as to allow Menstrual periods) so it is possible that part of the hymen still existed. It is more of a membrane, but some can be thicker tissue.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
randomly - ultra-keen username :smile:

more directly - sounds like y'all lined up just right for him slip into ya cul-de-sac/posterior fornix. *for more information search for fornix as the keyword, Subgirrl or Rawdog as the poster*

there is a tiny possibility of a second hymen, something like transverse vaginal septum? is an inner hymen. ya might have been one of the rare ladies sporting a pair until ya man friend hit, urm, uncharted territory.

I'm not sure whether or not the blood was normal, but it sounds like what you experienced was his penis moving past the cervix. It's possible for a long penis to go under the cervix and into an area called the cul de sac.

Hope this helps

I really can't remember 100% if I bled or not during that specific time because in the beginning it seemed like I would bleed a little bit quite frequently. =/

The Hymen is never covering the entire area, ( so as to allow Menstrual periods) so it is possible that part of the hymen still existed. It is more of a membrane, but some can be thicker tissue.
It wasn't toward the front though, it was wayyy too far back to be any remnants of my original hymen, I would think atleast.

randomly - ultra-keen username :smile:

more directly - sounds like y'all lined up just right for him slip into ya cul-de-sac/posterior fornix. *for more information search for fornix as the keyword, Subgirrl or Rawdog as the poster*

there is a tiny possibility of a second hymen, something like transverse vaginal septum? is an inner hymen. ya might have been one of the rare ladies sporting a pair until ya man friend hit, urm, uncharted territory.

Ty =]

I looked up what you and sdg mentioned. It sounds pretty spot on. (Such great information too!) The only part that wasn't really explained was how once the area was penetrated, it's remained accessible and we had gone nearly a year without sex. From what I was reading it seems like it's an area that's manipulated each time instead of 'once the gate's been opened, it stays open' kind of thing.

The transversed vagina thing though, I feel like that would have been mentioned during one of my gyno exams. Also the idea is mildly horrifying to me lol.

Sorry if I'm not searching thoroughly enough!

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yup, tell tale signs of ducking in under the cervix. It's completely normal - it's just that you haven't been with a penis long enough to do so before.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What you felt is normal. Apparently you had not had a large cock, or a baby, that completely eliminated the hymen. We were playing with an Asian couple last year. He had a relatively thin cock. She had a baby but it was by cesarean section. When I tried to put my cock in her I hit the remnants of her hymen about three inches into her. It was tight like a ring. I tried pushing past it but it was painful to her and I stopped. We talked and she said that my cock was thicker than any she had ever had. It is only about 5 inches around, but her hubby's cock looked 4 inches around or less. We got out some tapered dildos and played with her using them. After about an hour of us sucking her clit, rimming her, and using the tapered dildos, she had me try my cock again. This time I was able to work my cock all the way into her, and she said there was sort of a pop as it tore the last of her hymen. We got together with them about a week later and there was no problem this time. And, this time we had a single guy who had a fairly large cock with us, and when he fucked her there was no problem.