Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey fine folk of LPSG!

I’m doing a clean out of my clothes this summer (Melbourne) and realised that I have waaay too much underwear. This is from years of gift receiving and impulse buying.

I have realised that I only use a select few and so I’m going to be offering them out for free. There’s quite a bit of CK trunks and briefs, Jockey, Hanes, Davenport, and some random boxer trunks that I’d like to offload. I’m a size medium and usually wear a size 30-32”.

Let me know if anyone is interested and I can ship them off if you want to cover the postage. Otherwise it’s going to the op-shops. Ideally I’ll ship locally (Australia) or I could find out what international would cost.

Unsure if this is against the LPSG guidelines so mods if it is inappropriate please feel free to delete.

Aaron Dipa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey fine folk of LPSG!

I’m doing a clean out of my clothes this summer (Melbourne) and realised that I have waaay too much underwear. This is from years of gift receiving and impulse buying.

I have realised that I only use a select few and so I’m going to be offering them out for free. There’s quite a bit of CK trunks and briefs, Jockey, Hanes, Davenport, and some random boxer trunks that I’d like to offload. I’m a size medium and usually wear a size 30-32”.

Let me know if anyone is interested and I can ship them off if you want to cover the postage. Otherwise it’s going to the op-shops. Ideally I’ll ship locally (Australia) or I could find out what international would cost.

Unsure if this is against the LPSG guidelines so mods if it is inappropriate please feel free to delete.
Are these still available?