Second Helping

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by eyemready, Jul 23, 2009.

1. eyemready

eyemready Active Member

I've spoken here before about a Puerto Rican man that I blow from time to time. He is about 42, very fit and athletic, hairy but trimmed and incredibly thick. He also takes a very long time to cum, which is a joy for me. However, I do suffer from sore jaw syndrome.

His libido and virility amaze me. This afternoon, he texted me asking if I wanted a snack. I was over there in a flash. I blew him for about 25 minutes and he had a copious orgasm. When he cums, his whole groin area spasms and I love watching his pubic patch clench and release while I swallow.

After the sex, we traded iPhone talk for about ten minutes. I got up to go and he asked if I wanted a second helping. He pulled his cock out and stood before me. He was rock hard again in an instant. I sucked him with tremendous enthusiasm for about 15 minutes. If anything, he was harder and stiffer than before. I loved the feel of it poking me in the soft palate. (His cockhead is enormous.)

In about a quarter of an hour, he filled my mouth with semen a second time.

This was not the lust of a new coupling. I've sucked him for at least seven years. He has the stamina of a bull. Of course, at my age, I'm amazed that a guy in his forties can recovder so quickly. Is this common?

#1 eyemready, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
  2. Robert53

Robert53 Member

Albums:
    of course it is not common!

3. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    one might be pleasantly surprised how well a man can be, if he eats well, get's plenty of rest and excersize and has a healthy imagination too.
    Many men think they're healthy, and may look it, but the crap they consume is often frightful.
    Enjoy your fun times.

M★

4. eyemready

eyemready Active Member

He texted me today and asked if I wanted another "two-fer" this afternoon. Sadly, I didn't have the time!

5. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    Jesus, you lucky man! two twofers, two days in a row... to bad you had to say no :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice