Second Helping

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by eyemready, Jul 23, 2009.

1. eyemready

eyemready Member

I've spoken here before about a Puerto Rican man that I blow from time to time. He is about 42, very fit and athletic, hairy but trimmed and incredibly thick. He also takes a very long time to cum, which is a joy for me. However, I do suffer from sore jaw syndrome.

His libido and virility amaze me. This afternoon, he texted me asking if I wanted a snack. I was over there in a flash. I blew him for about 25 minutes and he had a copious orgasm. When he cums, his whole groin area spasms and I love watching his pubic patch clench and release while I swallow.

After the sex, we traded iPhone talk for about ten minutes. I got up to go and he asked if I wanted a second helping. He pulled his cock out and stood before me. He was rock hard again in an instant. I sucked him with tremendous enthusiasm for about 15 minutes. If anything, he was harder and stiffer than before. I loved the feel of it poking me in the soft palate. (His cockhead is enormous.)

In about a quarter of an hour, he filled my mouth with semen a second time.

This was not the lust of a new coupling. I've sucked him for at least seven years. He has the stamina of a bull. Of course, at my age, I'm amazed that a guy in his forties can recovder so quickly. Is this common?

#1 eyemready, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
  2. Robert53

Robert53 Member

Albums:
    of course it is not common!

3. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    one might be pleasantly surprised how well a man can be, if he eats well, get's plenty of rest and excersize and has a healthy imagination too.
    Many men think they're healthy, and may look it, but the crap they consume is often frightful.
    Enjoy your fun times.

M★

4. eyemready

eyemready Member

He texted me today and asked if I wanted another "two-fer" this afternoon. Sadly, I didn't have the time!

5. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    Jesus, you lucky man! two twofers, two days in a row... to bad you had to say no :(

Draft saved Draft deleted