Second Round?

Columbus

Just Browsing
Media
I am 24, 6'2", 200lbs. My issue is once I've gotten off it takes a long time before I can get hard again.

I've talked to friends who say they are ready right away again. Is something wrong with me or is everyone different? Is there something I can do to help with this?

Thanks!

Columbus

Just Browsing
Media
I figured as much. I know when I was younger it didn't take as long. Now it takes 10-20 minutes.

I am getting married on Saturday... any tips on lasting longer? Or any special moves I can blow her mind with?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dude...10-20 minutes is GREAT, refractory time...wait till you get older...2-3 hrs..if not next day...and i am sure during that 10-20 minutes you can find something to keep her happy...might i suggest oral practice...you will become her man forever...have a great honeymoon..

JamieBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Time to reload is termed "refractory period".

According to these guys - (never believe EVERYTHING one reads):
... "The refractory period, as measured by the inability to achieve another erection following ejaculation, varies with age, lasts from 30 minutes to 24 hours"...
(Rathus, Nevid and Fichner Rathus, 2000)

So your 10 to 20 mins is well above the sample / average.

Go Stud!

Columbus

Just Browsing
Media
I will just have to find something else to do in between. Just seems like once I orgasm it's hard to keep focused on the task at hand... I think it is a guy thing. I am going work on keeping it flowing with some other tasks.

Would it be wrong to suggest the use of a dildo in between sessions? It turns me on like mad to see her using a dildo and the thought of her being with another guy. She does not get much into the idea and usually likes me to use it on her, and even then only for a minute or two.

Any suggestions?

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would think you can train your body to be ready to go again.

Just like when you start doing cardiovascular exercises.

At first you might be able to push your self to go for 15 minutes, then you get it up to 30 minutes, then 45 minutes then ...

If not you would have fun trying to work it into your gym routine.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was in my 20s, I found that if I kept at it after coming I could shoot again a few minutes later, up to a maximum of five times - or at least that was when I stopped cos I'd had enough. If I stopped, it took about half an hour before I was ready to go again. Give it a try. That tailed off as I got older though and now I'm lucky if I shoot a second time and my recovery period's gone up to 1 - 1.5 hours unless I'm really horny.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will just have to find something else to do in between. Just seems like once I orgasm it's hard to keep focused on the task at hand... I think it is a guy thing. I am going work on keeping it flowing with some other tasks.

Would it be wrong to suggest the use of a dildo in between sessions? It turns me on like mad to see her using a dildo and the thought of her being with another guy. She does not get much into the idea and usually likes me to use it on her, and even then only for a minute or two.

Any suggestions?

It wouldn't be wrong to use a dildo in btw sessions, as long as she's agreeable...

I find that my down time varies from day to day...sometimes I can go again within a couple of minutes...sometimes it takes a little longer...

Here's the most important advice I could ever give:

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT IT

Worrying about your performance will only serve to detract from it...

just relax & go with the flow...pay a lot of attention to her entire body & she'll love it...

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ah, the refractory period. Or post-orgasmic bliss, as I prefer to think of it. With the right person, it can be the best part of a love-making session. Lying together touching, holding, stroking, running fingertips over abs (esp the "girdle of venus") or up and down the back... sometimes talking, sometimes not. Remaining intimate past the sexual drive... Sometimes feeling so relaxed and secure you can drift in and out of sleep together.

Though, my experience has been with men. I don't know what it's like to have a woman raring to keep going. It does seem to be a major difference between the genders.

Any ladies care to comment?

Last edited:

ohhhey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I didn't realise the refractory period referred to getting hard. I thought it meant the time before you could ejaculate again. If something/someone turns me on I can get hard again almost instantly, but it's probably 20-30 minutes before I can cum again (the first time anyway).

texxxas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can last a reallly long time, but once I cum it takes along time to get hard again.Once I do get hard it doesnt get rock hard like the first round, and its hard to cum a second time. I usually have to pull it out and jack it my self to make it cum for the second round.

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The past few times I took pictures for my gallery, I got a little too excited and ended up ejaculating, but I didn't let myself orgasm completely; I didn't let myself just blast it out, full force. So I stayed hard a while longer and squirted a few more times before I couldn't take it any more, shot my load, and felt the orgasm. Then I was out of the mood (refractory period), like normal.