Secondhand Underwear (melbourne, Australia)

thatsaspicymeatball

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve recently sorted through old underwear after losing weight, but have at least a dozen pairs of briefs that are still too small or uncomfortable. All are in good condition, mostly size small with a few medium. I don’t want to throw them out - would anyone be interested in a pair?

I’ll post photos in this thread, feel free to inbox me if there’s a pair you like and we can sort out how to get them to you!

Reactions: Luke Daley

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve recently sorted through old underwear after losing weight, but have at least a dozen pairs of briefs that are still too small or uncomfortable. All are in good condition, mostly size small with a few medium. I don’t want to throw them out - would anyone be interested in a pair?

I’ll post photos in this thread, feel free to inbox me if there’s a pair you like and we can sort out how to get them to you!
I wish I could be in Australia I would love a pair :p

graemem

Sexy Member
Media

So thoughtful of you! I’m usually a large but sometimes like the support and control of a medium. If you would like to , I’m in Melbourne too and I’ll get some smalls to swap for some of your mediums (or large if you have any)

graemem

Sexy Member
Media
Also remind me to tell you of a most unusual experience I had while underwear shopping in Myers city store a few years ago

thatsaspicymeatball

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So thoughtful of you! I’m usually a large but sometimes like the support and control of a medium. If you would like to , I’m in Melbourne too and I’ll get some smalls to swap for some of your mediums (or large if you have any)
They’re all gone I’m sorry! But you’re welcome to inbox me if you want to tell me about your shopping experience