Seconds

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by RON JEREMY, Aug 21, 2008.

1. RON JEREMY

RON JEREMY New Member

Albums:
    Has Anyone Ever Had Seconds Behind Someone Who Was Fucking Your Wife Or Girlfriend And You Knew That Some One Had Fucked It But She Was Keeping It A Secret, This Happend To Me It Was A Major Turn On, THE GUY SHE WAS FUCKING MUST OF HAD A BIGGER DICK THTAN ME AFTER HE WAS IN IT I COULD NOT TOUCH THE SIDES OF HER FRESH FUCKED PUSSY

#1 RON JEREMY, Aug 21, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  2. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Highly doubtful.
    If you followed someone three seconds after their withdrawal, and he had a fire hydrant and you had a pencil dick, it might be possible ... but hardly so much so that you "could not touch the sides of her fresh-fucked pussy."
    In the scenario you describe, when your grrrlfriend or whatever is merely having intercourse with a bigger dick, at indeterminate times when you're not present?
    Not gonna happen as you describe it.

You'll have to be more plausible than that on this board.

3. 4inchsoft

4inchsoft New Member

Albums:
    My wife fucked a guy that was 25cm long and 20cm circumference one night and came home to me about 45 minutes later.
    Her pussy was VERY wide open and I had trouble feeling her like I used to. She was really stretched open, particularly towards her anus. She used to grip the underside of my penis, but after she had him, I can no longer feel that tightness she used to have.
    Now, I came almost immediately as soon as I entered her that night, but I do beleive it would be possible to not really feel the sides of a vagina that had recently been fucked with a much larger penis.

4. Irish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Who was she seeing, Shorty Mac?

5. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

lol his twin brother.

Draft saved Draft deleted