Secret Crush on Best Friend

Dragon88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yeah, i was... when i was 18-19 years old. it ended badly, since i came out to him and afterward told him about my feelings about him... he still hates me after two and a half years and won't talk to me. so my advice is... if you cherish your friendship with him, keep your feelings to yourself and try to suppress it as much as possible until you don't have these feelings for him. i know its sounds difficult, but you will probably have to choose between a friendship or no friendship... i assume he's straight, since there wouldn't be as big of a problem if he was bi/gay and you wouldn't answer the question to begin with :rolleyes:

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had a crush on both my best friend in Middle (Private Catholic) school and High School and on his sister at the same time. He and I were in Boy Scouts together. Unfortunately I never saw either one of them nude. I recently have been in contact with her on facebook and she said she knew I had a crush on her brother but not one on her. He hasn't talked to me but a few times since I came out and conversation was stilted.