Secret fantasy

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Jason321, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Jason321

Jason321 New Member

What are you guys' MOST secretive fantasies when you masturbate? Something that gets you off totally, but wont admit it easily to someone else in person? Let the secret juices flow. . .post them now!

2. bottombuddy

bottombuddy Member

oh i couldnt admit to anything like that as it wouldnt be a secret anymore

3. Jason321

Jason321 New Member

Okay, then not a secret fantasy then. But one of your horniest fantasies that u feel you cant easily tell other people due to embarrasment or being caught out or people might think funny.

4. D_Sedwell Biggbottem

Does anyone here enjoy small penis humiliation! I am 4.5 inches and happy with what i have been given but I love being humiliated about its size! I am not a shrink and do not know why I enjoy this or care! I fantasize about being stripped infront of a younger couple or group of girls/hung guys and they laugh at me and tease me, showing me what I'll never have i.e. A big cock or a fit sexy girl! They humiliate me and make me do things to embarress myself possibly forcing me to 'enjoy' a large cock or clean up after they have had sex! I am often on webcam and if you want to enjoy this with me and/or possibly meet or just swop pictures or request pictures get in touch humiliate.me73@hotmail.co.uk

5. crescendo69

Gold Member

My fantasies delve into the impossible, like much of the fiction here.

6. invisibleman

Gold Member

Hot Mormon Presidential candidate moonlighting as a go-go dancer in nothing but Aussie Bums in a gay hip hop club full of Fitty Cent wannabees.

7. B_AlannShauna

B_AlannShauna New Member

watching my wife fucking a stranger with a huge cock

8. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    Getting gang fucked in a locker room by a Scottish rugby team. Or a French rugby team. Or just getting spit-roasted by two Scottish guys talking about rugby in French.

9. smudgey

smudgey Member

Albums:
    One fantasy I would NEVER admit to in person is one I have to shower with one of my friends after playing sport. We get undressed and he starts to get erect, and we just laugh lol. We then head to the shower and get soaped up and start to touch each other and slowly stroke each other to orgasm... My god excuse me, I've gotten myself all hot and bothered... ;o)

10. lonestar692000

lonestar692000 New Member

Albums:
    I have a couple...

The one I've been focused on lately involves a couple that I meet where he is bi and she helps him with it...in fact, she is the one who finds me for him (and eventually her). Her intent, which she tells me at the first meeting while he's preparing the "playpen", is that if he enjoys my cock, the second or third meeting will be devoted to her while he watches. She goes on to explain how excited they both are about having some "fresh" cock to play with.

He then reappears in the room and announces that the playpen is ready. He gives his wife a kiss and tells her loves her. She tells us both to have fun and that she will check in in a bit to see how things are going. She tells me that she is sure I will enjoy myself because she has taught her husband to be an expert cock sucker.

In the playpen, there is a chair with stirrups for my feet and handles to hang on to. It has a horseshoe shaped seat which allows access to all of my errogenous zones. The chair is elevated and there is a stool which is lower for him to sit on. The setup is situated in such a way that when he takes a seat, my crotch is right in his face. He explains that it is the "sucking" chair. Beside the stool is a tray which has various plugs and toys and a large tube of K-Y. There is a very large screen TV in easy view and on it is a very hot FF video.

He asks if I'm ready, which I assure him that I am. He then helps me get my clothes off and get comfortable in the "sucking" chair. He takes a seat and asks if I'm ready. My heart racing, I say, "yes." He then starts playing with my cock and before long, it's rock hard. He is delighted and begins to give me the best blowjob I've ever had, which involves a lot of attention to my prostate.

He keeps me on edge for quite a while, fully utilizing all the toys on the tray. It's exhausting. Once I am close, his wife appears in the doorway and smiles. She walks over and says, "wow, you've got quite a mouthful there, don't you?" He smiles with delight and continues his charge. Both of them can tell by how swollen and hard I am that I won't last much longer. It's full-on head-to-head combat and I'm losing. She asks if she's eventually going to get to try it and he tells her "definitely."

She then reaches down and holds my cock for his willing mouth and tells me that he needs some cum. I of course oblidge. I announce that I'm about to lose it and he picks up the pace of both the sucking and the prostate massage which puts me over the edge. My balls cumpletely drain with a massive orgasm and he has no trouble handling my load...doesn't spill a drop. I almost collapse with the release.

We all sit around and talk for a bit afterwards and she tells me that at the next visit, I am hers.

My other fantasy involves fucking my wife's best friend at my wife's request. She goes out of town for a weekend and asks if I would mind sexually pleasuring her friend. She isn't presently dating anyone and she's a little tired of her vibrator. I agree and she spends the weekend with me and...

That's it!

11. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jayzus...:eek:

Lonestar, your fantasy has given me a huge hard-on.

12. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

doing all kinds of things to notthe7

13. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:

mine!
    :eek:)

14. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I don't really have fantasies while masturbating, I've done most things that appeal to me so I usually re-visit something I've done in the past.

15. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Condoleeza Rice riding my face like a possessed cowgirl.

16. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

The tip of my vibrator being the tip of a womans tounge.

17. dopeyco123

dopeyco123 New Member

Albums:
    Being the pivot guy in a locker room circle jerk. Being able to jack off while about 15 other guys shoot off all over my face, chest and crotch.

18. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My masturbation fantasies involve guys who like to flaunt their masculinity in a specific way. I have a thing for clean-cut athletic guys that wear boxers instead of snug underwear. There is something wildly erotic to me about a guy who feels cocky enough to let his dick hang loose and not give it a second thought, even if the outline will show through his pants or shorts. He’s a little bit kinky and likes to show off his underwear. My favorite sighting is when I see a guy with white or light color mesh shorts or track pants and I can see the pattern and outline of his boxers through the mesh fabric as well as the outline of his limp dick. I’ve seen it on the beach, in the gym, at 10K runs, and at the stores and have a difficult time not staring. If the guy happens to get a semi or touches himself, I’ll get hard by reflex. I like to make eye contact and smile so they know that I like what they’re showing.

19. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    My secret fantasy while being sucked/jerked off...is sniffing Dick Cheney's asshole after I have fisted him...

20. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    My entire sex life is a fantasy, lol

Draft saved Draft deleted