Secret fantasy

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I guess it would have to be the classic big strong alpha male scenario.

He's about 6'3" / 6'4", short cropped hair, stubbly, not built like a brick shit house and not a fat passing himself off as 'rugby build'. He's hairy, that lovly medium brown hair colour right down to the tops of his size 13 feet.

Big heavy set balls that hang low and ache from over producing, a respectable cock and one of those beautiful big uncut plumish bell ends that pre's at the slightest touch.

He's sporty and naturelly at home with other guys, a mans man if not clearly the pack alpha male. The kind guy that has that look in his eye that says "im gonna make you mine and we both know you wan' it, now get me a beer". He's no neanderthol though and works in the emergency services, here his naturel protective instincts and air of command can be exercised.

He's honest, not pretentiouse, sexually confident, concientiouse and adventurouse and most of all, is pissed off with being bugger about by women and pissing contests with other guys and wants a shy, loyal little pup all to himself.

Sigh, i would go on but this is turning no one on but me and is now just sounding Mills & Boon, lol.

jimbob369

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My favorite fantasy is having one of my several female friends with big feet (sizes 8 to 9) giving me a footjob, and sucking on their toes until I come all over their big lovely feet!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Mine always are about my gay best friend and I as I've been with him a few times before.

They are usually ones where he tells me he knows he's being a bad boy by doing a girl, but he likes doing it.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:wink::saevilw:
I guess it would have to be the classic big strong alpha male scenario.

He's about 6'3" / 6'4", short cropped hair, stubbly, not built like a brick shit house and not a fat passing himself off as 'rugby build'. He's hairy, that lovly medium brown hair colour right down to the tops of his size 13 feet.

Big heavy set balls that hang low and ache from over producing, a respectable cock and one of those beautiful big uncut plumish bell ends that pre's at the slightest touch.

He's sporty and naturelly at home with other guys, a mans man if not clearly the pack alpha male. The kind guy that has that look in his eye that says "im gonna make you mine and we both know you wan' it, now get me a beer". He's no neanderthol though and works in the emergency services, here his naturel protective instincts and air of command can be exercised.

He's honest, not pretentiouse, sexually confident, concientiouse and adventurouse and most of all, is pissed off with being bugger about by women and pissing contests with other guys and wants a shy, loyal little pup all to himself.

Sigh, i would go on but this is turning no one on but me and is now just sounding Mills & Boon, lol.

I say, "Go get me a beer, boy."

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love light BDSM... I cum hardest when a lover either talks to me and tells me what to do, or accompanies the talk with action. I love gentle bondage... sometimes a little rougher... just holding my wrists down, or even being tied up. If I imagine that I'm being told to stay a certain way, or constrained, I'm definitely going to cum harder than just playing with myself for the hell of it.

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I tend to be very dominant and aggresive in bed... even when I am bottoming I am very active and initiate. So some of my fantasies involve me not being in control. My secretest I guess is this...

I come home late and the lights are off in my flat, I flick the switch, no power. I go to find the fuse box and hear a noise. I turn around and two men are in ski masks and black clothes. They both have baseball bats. I try to run but they are blocking my way. They tackle me to the ground and tie my hands and feet. They force me on my knees and both take out large uncut cuts that are already hard and leaking precum. They force me to suck their large cocks making it clear that I will be hurt if I dont obey. They face fuck me in turns, start undressing me and fingering my arse. They are rough, hitting me in the face with their cocks and slapping me if I don' suck enthusiastically enough... They bundle me to the bedroom. One puts me face down and starts eating my arse, while the other continues to fuck my face. I am their bitch, I have no power and am at their disposal. They toss a coin to see who gets to fuck me first, then take turns fucking my arse and face. They turn me on my back and unload all over my face, rubbing it in with their cocks. They show me one act of kindness, they scoop the cum off my face and rub it on my rock hard aching cock, with one hand each they use their hot cum to wank me to climax. Then they leave me, wet, used and covered in cum. I never see their faces or know who they were.

Too dark? :biggrin1:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It involves having a circle jerk with all the living past and present presidents and finding out who really is the 'big man in the white house'.

smarck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
favorite fantasy?...easy!fucking my best friend's girlfriend, screaming while having sex that she needed a bigger dick like mine....
having sex with me gf's mother, in case she's hot, is also a huge turn on!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Um, I have one that I'm kinda ashamed of having...but not that ashamed.

If I really wanna cum fast I think about dominating older white men. Making them take my big cock and hearing them whine and moan in pleasure.

It's really sordid and I feel dirty after I've blasted...but I'd not ever try it in real life.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Double vaginal penetration. I want to feel the other man's cock rub against mine while we overstuff our shared partner. We can watch her writhe while two cocks fill her completely.

And going for several hours at once with 4 or more women. The most I ever enjoyed at once was 3 women, and I'd like to top that someday.

crazenitely

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am fantasying about a co-worker who just joined my department. He is so fucking hot, it's really ridiculous. I had thought I was straight until I laid my eyes on him. He is the only man I would have gay relations with.