Secret Half-Sibs

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
SS, thank you for sharing that story. That's truly amazing. It's obvious that she WAS supposed to be born.

My half-brother acts nonchalant about not having a father or a family. His mother never married and never had any other children. Besides my calling him, my middle sister did as well. My youngest sister communicated with him through e-mail. My father is too much of a pussy to call him. My half-bro says he's had dad's contact info since he was 18 and didn't use it because he didn't want to. My family lives an afternoon drive from him. As much as I hated and cursed my father for being such a despicable creature, not knowing would probably be worse. I didn't speak to him after sending him all the photos...the family history, if you will. I know he grew up in modest surroundings and I can't help but think he may be bitter about not getting the things we did...the big houses, my hot cars...For the record, my father seems to care nothing for him and could care less if he lives or dies. His biggest worry is getting a phone call asking for money. I wanted to slap him. I also don't believe for a second that my half-brother is as nonchalant as he pretends to be.