secret sex partners?

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
had dinner with a female friend of mine last night(with my girlfriend as well)and come to find out one of my good friend's that i've known for about 10 yrs she calls up to have what she calls"straight up wild fuck me hard sex"and that's it.when the sun comes up he goes home.i heard of women doing this but i didn't think that my female friend was that type(not passing judgement)because she has a very reserved personality/quet type.and my buddy is an obnoxious frat-boy type.and to top it all off they've been doing this in secret for like the past 4years...
so i was wondering ladies do you have a secret or just a plain old go-to sex partner?and if so is it known amongst friends or is it secret?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is not so uncommon. I'm not sure how much secrecy is involved with anyone, but I used to have a fuckbuddy who would stay the night, have sex with me, and leave when we were finished. We didn't talk a lot, nor did we have much in common. I think we could never have become a couple. I wasn't so secretive about it, my neighbors surely knew there was something going on, after all they could hear him come and go, see his car parked in the driveway, etc. I, however, don't make a big habit about ventilating this affair everywhere.

So probably the secrecy is something you misunderstood, maybe she just wanted to avoid the fuss that comes with telling everyone? Or wanted to be discreet, as I am?

By the way, the end of my fuckbuddy was that he ratted our thing out to his girlfriend and I got involved in a little fistfight with her, so this is a matter to be enjoyed with a little caution.

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, this is very common.

If women wanted it to be known, she'd call him "boyfriend".

I don't have one. If I don't want you for anything but your penis, I can't be bothered. I really dislike that about myself, too. LOL

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
had dinner with a female friend of mine last night(with my girlfriend as well)and come to find out one of my good friend's that i've known for about 10 yrs she calls up to have what she calls"straight up wild fuck me hard sex"and that's it. when the sun comes up he goes home. i heard of women doing this but i didn't think that my female friend was that type(not passing judgement) Yeah right! :12: You most certainly are passing judgement. If you weren't, you wouldn't have thought about it long enough for it to bother you to post here. This is exactly why only one of my girlfriends knows about my involvement on this site or preference for large cocks. It's also why the size queens here are constantly attacked in the one place that should be a virtual sanctuary for us. :mad: because she has a very reserved personality/quet type. Not only am I shy & reserved IRL. I have taught Sunday School and sang in the church choir. Why in America do those things equal asexual prude? and my buddy is an obnoxious frat-boy type . . . and he's your friend because . . . :rolleyes: Unfortunately, that type are often the only ones who are available and don't judge us, the problem is finding one who can keep his mouth shut about it. and to top it all off they've been doing this in secret for like the past 4years...Good For Her! so i was wondering ladies do you have a secret or just a plain old go-to sex partner?and if so is it known amongst friends or is it secret?

So to answer your question I have had one friend with benefits, one fuck buddy, and one make-out buddy.

I met the fuck buddy on AIM IM last year, we lasted 9 months. It was just sex, no dates, no dinners, no movies just intensely passionate, hot fucking. :smile:

The friend with benefits is 3 years older than me, and the older brother of a hs friend to whom I no longer speak. She wasn't angry when she found out about us, but she did voice disappointment that I would engage in casual sex at all, let alone with her brother. She knew her brother had casual sex and it was accepted and expected because at the time he was a Marine. :rolleyes:

The makeout buddy is three years younger than me and we are still friends. He and I grew up in the same neighborhood, attended the same high school and church. His sister and I have been best friends since we were 3; we met in vacation bible school. :smile: To this day neither his sister nor any of our mutual friends or family know and I was the maid of honor at her wedding.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
had dinner with a female friend of mine last night(with my girlfriend as well)and come to find out one of my good friend's that i've known for about 10 yrs she calls up to have what she calls"straight up wild fuck me hard sex"and that's it. when the sun comes up he goes home. i heard of women doing this but i didn't think that my female friend was that type(not passing judgement) Yeah right! :12: You most certainly are passing judgement. If you weren't, you wouldn't have thought about it long enough for it to bother you to post here. This is exactly why only one of my girlfriends knows about my involvement on this site or preference for large cocks. It's also why the size queens here are constantly attacked in the one place that should be a virtual sanctuary for us. :mad: because she has a very reserved personality/quet type. Not only am I shy & reserved IRL. I have taught Sunday School and sang in the church choir. Why in America do those things equal asexual prude? and my buddy is an obnoxious frat-boy type . . . and he's your friend because . . . :rolleyes: Unfortunately, that type are often the only ones who are available and don't judge us, the problem is finding one who can keep his mouth shut about it. and to top it all off they've been doing this in secret for like the past 4years...Good For Her! so i was wondering ladies do you have a secret or just a plain old go-to sex partner?and if so is it known amongst friends or is it secret?

So to answer your question I have had one friend with benefits, one fuck buddy, and one make-out buddy.

I met the fuck buddy on AIM IM last year, we lasted 9 months. It was just sex, no dates, no dinners, no movies just intensely passionate, hot fucking. :smile:

The friend with benefits is 3 years older than me, and the older brother of a hs friend to whom I no longer speak. She wasn't angry when she found out about us, but she did voice disappointment that I would engage in casual sex at all, let alone with her brother. She knew her brother had casual sex and it was accepted and expected because at the time he was a Marine. :rolleyes:

The makeout buddy is three years younger than me and we are still friends. He and I grew up in the same neighborhood, attended the same high school and church. His sister and I have been best friends since we were 3; we met in vacation bible school. :smile: To this day neither his sister nor any of our mutual friends or family know and I was the maid of honor at her wedding.

first off, in no way shape or form do i pass judgement on my friends..it was overall shock that theese two would ever get together on anything...and i'm all for defending and ridin'(suppourting)for all the size queens on this site..
i encourage open talks about every topic in the galaxy..although others might not feel comfortable in expressing themselves on alot of topics..it's cool. as much as i get judged in a bad way because of my honesty and openess i know how that shit feels so i don't do that to others..especially friends.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<.> and my buddy is an obnoxious frat-boy type . . . and he's your friend because . . . :rolleyes: Unfortunately, that type are often the only ones who are available and don't judge us, the problem is finding one who can keep his mouth shut about it. <.>
That is really important. Especially if your fuckbuddy is involved, and after more than a year suddenly he gets a surge of bad conscience and spills his guts to his g/f. That can be a nasty scene. So find a someone who's a gentleman: He enjoys, and keeps his mouth shut.

Forget Marines. Ride a F-111 driver whenever you get your hands on one :biggrin1:. Alternatively, AFSP might do.

His sister and I have been best friends since we were 3; we met in vacation bible school. :smile:

Really, being involved in community activities doesn't mean you are not sexual.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never done this, or known anyone who does. One friend in uni used to "go out with" a supposedly separated older man, but that pretty well fizzled out.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah.. it was a secret for awhile.. but then it turned out not to be.. My best friends cousin was supposed to be a secret.. but she found out by accident too (reading my diary or something).. he doesn't know that though.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I might have a secret sex partner if I wasn't in a committed relationship, but... I wouldn't do that as long as I'm committed.

Fortunately, my bf and I invite other people into our sex life, so I get spice and variety without the secrets.:wink:

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
had dinner with a female friend of mine last night(with my girlfriend as well)and come to find out one of my good friend's that i've known for about 10 yrs she calls up to have what she calls"straight up wild fuck me hard sex"and that's it.when the sun comes up he goes home.i heard of women doing this but i didn't think that my female friend was that type(not passing judgement)because she has a very reserved personality/quet type.and my buddy is an obnoxious frat-boy type.and to top it all off they've been doing this in secret for like the past 4years...
so i was wondering ladies do you have a secret or just a plain old go-to sex partner?and if so is it known amongst friends or is it secret?
this is nothing I have ever done, so I can't really contribute. Most of my married friends are very quiet about their sex life

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose "secret" would be either cheating or one partner has an atrocious personality or not good in the looks dept, a la "don't want to be seen in public"....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
first off, in no way shape or form do i pass judgement on my friends..it was overall shock that theese two would ever get together on anything...and i'm all for defending and ridin'(suppourting)for all the size queens on this site..
i encourage open talks about every topic in the galaxy..although others might not feel comfortable in expressing themselves on alot of topics..it's cool. as much as i get judged in a bad way because of my honesty and openess i know how that shit feels so i don't do that to others..especially friends.

My bad, you just hit a nerve. :redface: