secret sex partners?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Maurice Mountlilly, Aug 13, 2007.

1. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

had dinner with a female friend of mine last night(with my girlfriend as well)and come to find out one of my good friend's that i've known for about 10 yrs she calls up to have what she calls"straight up wild fuck me hard sex"and that's it.when the sun comes up he goes home.i heard of women doing this but i didn't think that my female friend was that type(not passing judgement)because she has a very reserved personality/quet type.and my buddy is an obnoxious frat-boy type.and to top it all off they've been doing this in secret for like the past 4years...
    so i was wondering ladies do you have a secret or just a plain old go-to sex partner?and if so is it known amongst friends or is it secret?

2. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

This is not so uncommon. I'm not sure how much secrecy is involved with anyone, but I used to have a fuckbuddy who would stay the night, have sex with me, and leave when we were finished. We didn't talk a lot, nor did we have much in common. I think we could never have become a couple. I wasn't so secretive about it, my neighbors surely knew there was something going on, after all they could hear him come and go, see his car parked in the driveway, etc. I, however, don't make a big habit about ventilating this affair everywhere.

So probably the secrecy is something you misunderstood, maybe she just wanted to avoid the fuss that comes with telling everyone? Or wanted to be discreet, as I am?

By the way, the end of my fuckbuddy was that he ratted our thing out to his girlfriend and I got involved in a little fistfight with her, so this is a matter to be enjoyed with a little caution.

3. happyfeet

happyfeet New Member

Yeah, this is very common.

If women wanted it to be known, she'd call him "boyfriend".

I don't have one. If I don't want you for anything but your penis, I can't be bothered. I really dislike that about myself, too. LOL

4. Principessa

Gold Member

5. D_Maurice Mountlilly

6. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

That is really important. Especially if your fuckbuddy is involved, and after more than a year suddenly he gets a surge of bad conscience and spills his guts to his g/f. That can be a nasty scene. So find a someone who's a gentleman: He enjoys, and keeps his mouth shut.
    The friend with benefits is 3 years older than me, and the older brother of a hs friend to whom I no longer speak. She wasn't angry when she found out about us, but she did voice disappointment that I would engage in casual sex at all, let alone with her brother. She knew her brother had casual sex and it was accepted and expected because at the time he was a Marine. :rolleyes:

Forget Marines. Ride a F-111 driver whenever you get your hands on one :biggrin1:. Alternatively, AFSP might do.

His sister and I have been best friends since we were 3; we met in vacation bible school. :smile:

Really, being involved in community activities doesn't mean you are not sexual.

7. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

Never done this, or known anyone who does. One friend in uni used to "go out with" a supposedly separated older man, but that pretty well fizzled out.

8. D_Penelope Clitstop

D_Penelope Clitstop New Member

I have sex with my gay boss and his friend. He's got a big cock but doesnt seem to think so. He's got to be at least 11 inches if not more.

9. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Yeah.. it was a secret for awhile.. but then it turned out not to be.. My best friends cousin was supposed to be a secret.. but she found out by accident too (reading my diary or something).. he doesn't know that though.

10. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I might have a secret sex partner if I wasn't in a committed relationship, but... I wouldn't do that as long as I'm committed.

Fortunately, my bf and I invite other people into our sex life, so I get spice and variety without the secrets.:wink:

11. MidwestGal

MidwestGal Member

Albums:
    this is nothing I have ever done, so I can't really contribute. Most of my married friends are very quiet about their sex life

12. D_Maurice Mountlilly

WOW!! i love shit like that...

13. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:
    I suppose "secret" would be either cheating or one partner has an atrocious personality or not good in the looks dept, a la "don't want to be seen in public"....

14. Principessa

Gold Member

My bad, you just hit a nerve. :redface:

15. D_Maurice Mountlilly

it's cool baby...

Draft saved Draft deleted