Secret Sex?

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Do any of you have secret sex with someone, that you would never introduce or tell your friends or family about, or be seen out in public with?.

If you do, is it because you are embaressed about them and what other people would think about them or you?.

philly_po

Just Browsing
Media
Why yes. And that is all I am prepared to say. :tongue:
hahaha

yeah but when the two of u understand that it only 4 sex, and shes dosent get confused to u trying to be her freid or date her, i do it, i link d gyal, then go over burn a dutch, get sum head , burn another dutch then bounce, go home shower, kiss my girl on the mouth then repeat as desired.. lol im kidding im bad

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when my ex and i initially got back together, we kept it hidden from both of our groups of friends (at her insistence). so we didn't go out much and would just meet at her place when her roommate was gone and hang out and have sex...then her roommate came home and found us, and i leaked it to a couple of friends and within a week we were "outed" as a couple again, lol. but there was something kinda cool and dangerous about keeping it hidden like that...at least for a little while...

and i recently made out with a good friend of mine and wound up fingering her to orgasm, but she didn't want to take it any further that night and since we have a lot of mutual friends wanted to keep it a secret...curious to see what else she wants to keep secret. :p