Secret Stroking...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by sean9incher, Jun 5, 2007.

1. sean9incher

sean9incher New Member

Verified:
    Photo
    When I first started masturbating (around age 13) I went through an obsessive jack off period where I needed to do it constantly (hmm... has that ever changed?).

Being in school, I was always looking for secret places to ejaculate. I would cum in the boys restroom in the urinal, I would cum during gym by going back to the locker room, I would cum near the side of the house, I would cum riding in the back of the car when we were driving on long trips.

I was a serious problem for me to always hide because I always shot big loads. And I eventually came up with a solution to WHERE to cum (see: http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/51816-eating-your-own-cum.html)

But my question for everyone is... what is the riskiest places you've cum been? Have you ever been caught? If so, what happened?

I have been caught jacking off numerous times (but I am an exhibitionist... some times were on purpose), but I've only been caught ejaculating twice.

2. danerain

Gold Member

Care to eleborate about what happened after you got caught?

3. sean9incher

sean9incher New Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Danerain, somehow I had a feeling someone would ask this... If you read my other thread "Eating your own cum"... in there I talk about WHY I started doing it. Well, as I said in the story, my mother knocked on the door and I swallowed. Well, what I didn't say was that she had actually walked in as well. I may have swallowed my load, but I also was still dripping cum from my cock.

Also one other time (does this actually count as two?) she and my sister walked in as I was ejaculating into the laundry room sink (one of those big plastic tubs) I don't think they actually noticed that I was shooting cum into the sink... but it had to smell a little I would think. Anyway, I quickly bent down and acted like I was picking clothes up off the floor and played it off like I was looking for something to wear (yes, I was naked at the time).

4. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I love jerking off or having sex in public places, but luckly I have never been caught.

I did it it rest rooms, parks, in the car while driving, in a construction site, in the plane.......

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice