Secret Stroking...

sean9incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I first started masturbating (around age 13) I went through an obsessive jack off period where I needed to do it constantly (hmm... has that ever changed?).

Being in school, I was always looking for secret places to ejaculate. I would cum in the boys restroom in the urinal, I would cum during gym by going back to the locker room, I would cum near the side of the house, I would cum riding in the back of the car when we were driving on long trips.

I was a serious problem for me to always hide because I always shot big loads. And I eventually came up with a solution to WHERE to cum (see: http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/51816-eating-your-own-cum.html)

But my question for everyone is... what is the riskiest places you've cum been? Have you ever been caught? If so, what happened?

I have been caught jacking off numerous times (but I am an exhibitionist... some times were on purpose), but I've only been caught ejaculating twice.

sean9incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Care to eleborate about what happened after you got caught?

Danerain, somehow I had a feeling someone would ask this... If you read my other thread "Eating your own cum"... in there I talk about WHY I started doing it. Well, as I said in the story, my mother knocked on the door and I swallowed. Well, what I didn't say was that she had actually walked in as well. I may have swallowed my load, but I also was still dripping cum from my cock.

Also one other time (does this actually count as two?) she and my sister walked in as I was ejaculating into the laundry room sink (one of those big plastic tubs) I don't think they actually noticed that I was shooting cum into the sink... but it had to smell a little I would think. Anyway, I quickly bent down and acted like I was picking clothes up off the floor and played it off like I was looking for something to wear (yes, I was naked at the time).

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I love jerking off or having sex in public places, but luckly I have never been caught.

I did it it rest rooms, parks, in the car while driving, in a construction site, in the plane.......