Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just what we need- someone who doesnt know the difference between being shot at and receiving flowers in Bosnia. The last one in the USA please turn the lights off.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The nice thing about intelligence... is that intelligence is capable of discerning the areas in which it might be lacking, and of determining who would be able to provide the needed experience and judgment.

Obama picked a better, more capable campaign team, and managed his team more effectively, than any rival.

Thus far, His Cabinet considerations have reflected the same level of astute judgement in selecting for the experience and competence that each post will demand.

Hillary would bring a good deal of experience and close connections to leaders world wide.
She would also bring some baggage... Her Husband's work might be misconstrued as being in competition with hers as Sec. of State.

For Hillary the decision has to hinge on whether she feels she can faithfully execute his intentions.

But, by and large... Obama keeps impressing me with the sincerity of his pledge to bring this nation together and heal the divisions.
His choices remind me of Lincoln, who put adversaries in high posts... and always took into consideration their views in decision making.

By the end of his presidency.. perhaps Obama will be as highly thought of as was Lincoln by the the men who came into his administration hating him.

Yes. He's even said to be interested in working closely with McCain.

No surprise to me. I said here months ago that Clinton was considered a shoe-in for Secretary of State. Just as I also said on several occasions that in his book, The Audacity of Hope, Obama derided old style partisan politics and advocated putting the needs of country first - about that of party politics.

Seem like he plans on holding true to those ideals, as well he should.

We're tired of the divisive bullshit.