Secretly Gay

windcaster

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Me and my somewat bf r a secret to most. at my school homosexaulity is abused and every hates gay kids....mainly boy. So i plan on staying secret for the time being. But if i see my bf in the hallway i want to appreciate him some how. Any suggestions?

sorry for any bad spelling

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, good luck with your BF. Perhaps coming out would be impractible at your school. Others here may disagree.

You are lucky to know what you want and go for it; I did little about my leanings until around 20 years old.

If there were just a group of trusted friends that you two could be more open around, it would help. Be thankful this is your last year there.

B_enter today

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well hey, just cuz you're gay doesn't mean your school needs to know. It's your business, so don't broadcast it to anyone, and you'll be fine. You can be with your boyfriend without anyone else having to know about it.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How about, when you walk by him, you say "Hey." And then he says "Hey" back. I don't think that's very gay.

phantom73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I came out to everyone in high school (at age 16) and had no problems at all. However, my advice would be to exercise extreme caution. Personal displays of affection should be done outside of school. Flaunting your sexuality in the hallways will certainly bring you grief and should be avoided. If you want to discuss this further, feel free to pm me.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Some schools are trying to ban PDAs, even among straight students, which I think is absurd.

Take it easy. You don't need to limit your association with just school. You have weekends and e mail and time to be alone with him. Schools are rough, and most of the social retards (bullies) have a hard time of it when school ends.

So look forward to things.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some schools are trying to ban PDAs, even among straight students, which I think is absurd.

I wouldn't call it absurd. School is meant to be a place of learning. Sex Ed doesn't have a practical exam so the students don't need to be practicing on school grounds. Also it may help to reduce the isolation felt by those who aren't dating anyone, putting everyone on a more equal social footing (at least in appearance).

Spontaneous hugs of celebration are one thing but does anyone really need to see two people swapping spit at their lockers?

To the OP, you could both join a sports team. I haven't figured out why but somehow it seems more acceptable to slap another guy's ass if you're on the same sports team.