Secure Sexuality

Not very. Kinda goes against all the other posts haha

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Thank you. I appreciate the comment. I suppose I am just conflicted but then again I know I'm not alone in that respect.

No, you are not alone. When I first signed on here my %'s were 50/50 due mostly to my history. It was not until I hit myself in the head and accepted what I knew, deep within my soul that I wanted, even needed, that I fully accepted myself and began seeking friendships with men that I ordinarily would not have, men that I would have considered "stereotypical" back when I was 50/50. As a result, I find that I can even get along better with women now as well. I am actually learning to love myself and others more openly.
:smile:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am completely secure and comfortable with my sexuality and how it's manipulated my life for better and worse.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had experimented in the past. More of a fence straddler at the time. I was made fun of over it - sometimes ostracized, but *I* know what I like and want. Does that make it count? :D But at least I found that I could just not come to terms within a long term homosexual relationship. The sizzle and burn died after a number of years and I just moved along - women almost always about the only thing that will get my attention.

For a while pondered on the possibility of being latent bi-sexual but that did not pan out well either. Guys bring a lot of "guy problems" and neuroses with them that I can honestly say have largely turned me off. That is not to say women do not have issues - but there just seems to be something "easier" about addressing them and just simply getting along with one another. *shrug*