Security Guard Story the Prequel

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The following is a new story about Tom a well endowed, muscular security guard.

We first met Tom when he pounded a horny housewife named Mandy with his eleven inches of man meat while her husband Jake watched. To read that story go to:

In this second story we learn a little more about Tom and his day job delivering sacks of coins and cash and repairing and refilling the ATM machines for a large bank.

Tom is a sex machine. He has dozens of women. He pounds the sexy little bank tellers, the horny middle age housewives in the suburbs and the hot professional women executives in the bank towers downtown. He has fucked women all over the city.

Here is Tom’s story.

Tom is a mountain of a man – over six foot four and 250 pounds of solid sculpted muscle. At 28 years of age he is healthy and horny. He works out four or five times a week at the local gym – and it shows. His shoulders are broad, his torso is a dramatic sculpted v-shape and his bubble butt is hard and round.

Tom has big thighs, big hands, a big friendly smile and most important of all, a big fat uncircumcised eleven inch dick.

Tom works as a security guard for one of the largest banks in the country. He delivers money to bank branches and ATM machines all over town.

The bank has high standards for the recruitment and training of security staff. Not only must all security employees be bonded they must have a minimum of a college education. All bank security guards – male or female – must be over six feet tall and be able to carry two forty pound canvass sacks full of currency up a flight of stairs.

Tom passed all the bank’s recruitment tests with flying colours. He was hired right after he graduated from the law and security course at his local community college. Tom was a big guy in high school and always wanted to get into law enforcement. During college he got heavily into weight training and, in addition to graduating with honours, he bulked up and won several state wide body building championships.

Tom loves his job. He gets to “strut his stuff” all over town. The combination of his security uniform and his muscular physique cause heads to turn wherever he goes. Walking into any shopping mall, office tower or bank branch he conveys authority.

Because of his huge muscular thighs and narrow waist Tom must have the pants of his company issue uniform altered to fit properly. He even gets the tailor to put a little extra room in the crotch for his huge cock and heavy balls.

With his body builder physique he requires an 18 inch neck for his shirts. His thick chest and broad shoulders barely fit into the crisp starched material of the security guard shirt. It is tight and smooth across his thick pectorals; the buttons of the shirt strain when he inhales deeply. In summer or winter he wears short sleeve shirts so that when he carries the heavy bags of coins he can show off his powerful forearms. The hem of the arms of the short sleeve shirt fits snuggly around his upper arm, drawing attention to his massive guns.

Because of his v-shaped torso, the crisp material of his shirt bunches around his lower back where his waist narrows. It would be too expensive to have a tailor alter all of his shirts so he is constantly tucking the extra material down the back of his pants.

The bubble butt in his tight pants is that much more noticeable because of the large polished black leather belt that draws attention to his narrow waist. Silver handcuffs are clipped to the back of his belt drawing attention to the hard round gluteus muscles of his ass.

Strutting into the bank branches he likes to show off his thick chest, tree trunk thighs and the incredible bulge in the front of his pants. He likes the attention of the young sexy bank tellers, the horny housewives and even likes the ego massage of being checked out by the male customers.

He is big and he is well endowed and he knows it.

Tom is a typical twenty-eight year old young man. He is willing to fuck anything or anyone. He knows his cock and his body are bigger than most and he likes to show off his assets. Needless to say his physical endowments get him lots of sex.

He has learned over the years that experienced middle aged women in particular are more forward and curious. In a bar or nightclub they will come up to him and ask about his muscles. They ask if he is a competitive body builder. They offer to buy him a drink and stare at the obvious bulge of his crotch. They want to experience his sexual prowess and are not subtle about it…

He has had his share of girls in college, and loves to fuck lots of women his own age, but he also likes the enthusiasm of middle aged divorcees; women who are hitting their sexual peek and are horny and want to experience his massive manhood. At 28 years of age he has had sex with girls ten years younger than him and women ten years older. He much prefers the older.

These cougars are more self confident and aggressive at getting what they want. Tom refers to it as the "golden decade" of cougars -- the ten years between age of 36 and 46 when they are at their sexual peak. They are more experienced, they give better head and are usually a much more enthusiastic fuck.

Tom likes it when one of these hot cougars hits on him at a bar. Sometimes, while he is sitting at the bar they come over and ask to feel his muscles. Then after a few drinks they are feeling the pipe in his pants. She tells him how much bigger he is than her ex-husband.

‘Bigger arms, bigger thighs and …. Bigger down here’, she says with a squeeze.

He smiles and asks if she would like to see it. They pay the bill and go back to her place.

The post is too long so I have to split into two parts ...

Reactions: B_er

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Climbing into the back seat of the taxi Tom puts his massive arm around the eager cougar. She snuggles tightly up against his powerful body and discretely rubs his huge throbbing penis through his pants.

By the time they reach the apartment door she is kissing him deeply and has her hands all over his body. Once the key opens the door that signals the end of the foreplay.

She wastes no time stripping down and pulling him into the bedroom. She devours his cock and tells him his pussy-pounder is thicker and longer than any other man she has ever seen.

He likes to watch an experienced cougar put both hands around his growing member – taking measure of its full eleven inches. Her eyes widen and her mouth drops open as the purple head emerges above her two fists.

He watches as her lips are magically drawn toward the mushroom head. She licks and strokes his massive throbbing appendage. Smiling up at him as they worship his love pole they usually make some comment about its size.

As she tries unsuccessfully to get her dainty hand all the way around the base she might say, ‘It’s so fat.’

Or as she puts her fists hand over hand on his throbbing rod and the big purple plum-like head sticks out beyond her fists she might look up and say, ‘How big is it?’

Or, Tom’s favourite … ‘I don’t think I could take all of that.’

Comments like this are a huge turn on for Tom.

He has developed a line that is a huge turn on for the women. He smiles back with a big toothy grin, calmly strokes her hair and says. ‘You’ll be begging for more by the time I’m finished.’

The heavy breasted women like to rub Tom’s huge snake between their heavy tits and lick the head while they wrap their big middle age jugs around his shaft. Some even insist on him cumming on their tits.

Others try to stuff it down their throat. It is funny, usually the petite ones are the more determined to swallow all eleven inches. They gag and cover him with saliva. Beating furiously with their dainty little fists they want to conquer this massive cock.

Every cougar he has ever had tells him he is bigger than anything she has ever seen. This makes him even hornier. Tom likes to be worshiped by an experienced woman.

Once they get him in bed and play with his body and see how big he really is they become even more insistent. ‘I need to have you in me. I need to feel you stretch me’.

Tom lets them climb up on top of him so they can take him at their own pace. He loves to watch their face as they slowly sit on his dick. Taking more and more of his fat cock, different women react differently.

Some are silent and the look of concentration is on their face. Others are aggressive; they bare their teeth and dig their claws into his huge pectoral muscles as they lower themselves onto him. Others make whimpering noises and bury their face in his massive chest as they grind down.

Tom is sensitive about his size and power when he is making love. He never pushes too hard until they are completely comfortable and ready. But once in … he likes to take control. Bucking and pounding he likes to make his women writhe and moan.

He loves it when they scream and pant and tell him that his cock has reached places no other man has ever touched.

Tom likes to thrust deeply and fast. The more she moans and bucks the harder he likes to thrust.

If the woman is particularly animated and vocal Tom sometimes cums while she is on top, but he actually prefers to cum standing up. using his powerful thighs he picks the cougar up and, holding her ass with his massive arms he likes to bounce her on his fence post of a cock.

He likes the feel of the woman's legs wrapped around his hips and her heels banging against the back of his legs. while he pumps her.

As the sweat forms on his beautiful sculpted body and the muscles of Tom's shoulders, upper arms and chest harden with the physical action he loves the reactions of the women. Some dig their claws deeply into his shoulders and bury their face in his massive chest and hold tight. Others throw their head back and pant and moan loudly bucking in time with his thrusts.

He loves it when they beg... some beg for more, some beg to go faster, some wimper and beg for him to stop, some cry out and beg him not to stop.

Tom feels the tension build in his heavy balls. As he gets close he thrust harder and harder. The woman is literally bouncing up and down on his massive manhood. His powerful back and thighs holding her as his huge eleven inches gushes into her. His balls tense and he quivers as the waves of orgasm shake his body.

Spent, they lay on the bed. The Cougar snuggles tight into his massive chest. She usually says something like. 'I have never cum like that before in my life' or 'I won't be able to sit for a week after that' or 'Tom, you're incredible can we do that again?'

Tom smiles and says, 'I told you I would have you begging for more by the time I was finished.'

Horny housewives and hot middle aged cougars can be fun, but there is another type of woman Tom enjoys...

I'm working on two more chapters to this series. In the next chapter, our hero has a regular hot encounter with one of the sexy young bank tellers on his rounds. in the third chapter I'm thinking of creating a male-male encounter. Unfortunately, I can't seem to come up with a realistic scenario. Any plot advice would be appreciated.

In the meantime, any feedback or suggestions are always welcome either through a private message or posting a reply on this thread.

Cheers

JJ

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just noticed that the link I tried to paste at the beginning of this story didn't work. Let me try this again.

If you wish to read the first story I wrote about our hero Tom the security guard you can click on my avatar and you will be directed to my profile. From their click on "find all threads started by jjsuperbird". I've posted almost a dozen different erotic fiction stories. The original Security Guard story is about half way down the list.

http://www.lpsg.org/54447-the-security-guard.html

Hope you enjoy!

JJ

P.S. I always enjoy hearing back from adoring fans!

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay I admit it... this is a shameless bump of my own story.

I started writing this story over the Christmas Holiday (six months ago) then I got a new job and haven't had any time to do any more writing.

Help me get motivated fellow readers ... especially those of you in your 20's and early 30's ... do you prefer older women or younger. Do you like the angle of Tom picking up "cougars" at the local bar or would you prefer him to fuck a young bank teller?

Help me with some inspiration! Please post your feedback or send me a private message. I'm lookin for some encouragement here folks!

Cheers
JJ

Beauxbatons

Experimental Member
Media
Just to the left of nowhere (aka West Texas)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really like the "cougar" angle, although I have to admit it seems a bit implausible that the type of woman that Tom really wants is just hanging around the local bar waiting to be picked up. No, I think the type of woman that Tom would really get off on acquiring are the wealthy socialites, nouveau-riche matriarchs, and upper-middle class soccer moms--being a working-class man with a community college degree, I think he would get a lot of psychological satisfaction from dominating his socio-economic superiors. The problem, as I said before, is that these women are not going to be prowling the local pubs.

Perhaps you could make this service that Tom provides to these sex-starved ladies of leisure something of a sideline career--I mean, he would do it for free, to be sure, but they don't need to know that, and what man wouldn't want to sow his oats and line his nest at the same time? Anyway, you could make it a very low-key thing, very word-of-mouth, by referral only.

Incidentally, it would also give you the setup for your proposed male-male encounter... either a wealthy older gentleman who just has to have this stud, at whatever price (perhaps a visiting dignitary or some such)... or a man who hires Tom to pleasure his wife while he watches, but then can't help but become more involved... or a miscommunication, where he arrives at the wrong address by mistake, and is seduced by a man who is his physical equal or near-equal... the possibilities are endless. I'm already writing half a dozen of these stories in my head...

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is another twist on the adventures of Tom or Security guard hero. In this chapter we learn about how our bank guard conquors the top of the banking ladder ... the investment banker.

Tom likes blow jobs from successful good looking professional woman; the ones that work in the office towers downtown. Lawyers, bankers, accountants ... particularly investment bankers; they wear expensive tailored suits and have perfectly quaffed hair and make-up. The heels of their expensive shoes click noisily as they walk purposefully across the bank foyer.

These well educated aggressive business women act superior and stuck up until they see our hero ... The muscular six foot four mountain of manhood working on the bank machine in the lobby.

Tom knows that if one of these good looking executive women passes him while he is working on one of the ATM machines and then comes back for a second look at his hard round gluteus muscles he has a good chance of making a score.

His routine is usually the same. He looks up from his work and makes eye contact and smiles. He strikes up a casual conversation about the weather. If she responds he casually rises up from his work to his full six foot four height and smiles at her as he closes the machine. He flexes his forearms and biceps and continues to talk about how ATM machines have made it so convenient for busy people.

At this point the signals become tricky. Tom watches carefully. If she smiles and bats her eyes or starts playing with her hair or thrusts her chest forward and subtly swings from side to side like a school girl he knows he is making progress.

He asks what business she is in. Does she work in the building? How long has she been in Banking?

If the conversation continues he gradually starts making the signals more explicit. He casually adjusts the bulge of his crotch. He smiles his big toothy grin and looks into her eyes. If she has a particularly nice outfit or piece of jewelry on he will compliment it and ask if her boyfriend bought it for her.

He asks if she would like to join him on his coffee break. She usually says no she has some important meeting to get to. But that doesn't end it... Tom pulls a business card from the pocket of his huge chest. He smiles and suggests ‘maybe another time’ and gives her his cell phone number.

Usually for every fourth or fifth card he gives out, one calls him back. They have a wild fuck in some motel after work. Just sex; she doesn’t want any complications in her professional career and Tom just likes to fuck.

Professional woman, by definition are well educated and confident. To be successful they usually pay special pay attention to their appearance. They are well manicured and smell good. They wear expensive clothes and usually have a gym membership where they keep toned and fit. Tom loves motel sex with this type of woman.

Because they are very competitive in the world of business they are usually very competitive in the sack. They tend to undress quickly and kiss passionately. They heat up fast and want to get into his pants right away.

When they first get into bed together Tom likes to keep the suspense going for a little while... he doesn't remove his underwear right away. He lets them kiss and lick his massive muscles and he loves to squeeze their tight toned body against his... He kisses them on the neck and down their breasts. He likes to make sure they are totally naked before he removes his underwear. It gives him a sense of power that they are naked and ready for him before he has revealed his eleven inch love muscle.

He likes the look on their face when they first see his equipment. For almost every woman he has been with it is the biggest fattest dick they have ever seen.

Professional women in particular like to try and conquer his massive purple python.

Many of them, particularly those in investment banking, ask if he has measured his dick... As business women they seem to always want to get his statistics and add his endowment to their portfolio.

Tom likes this game. He usually says something like, 'I don't know, maybe eleven inches? ... how big do you think it is?'

The business woman, with her manicured fingers takes his hard man-meat in both hands. His purple head sticks out beyond her two fists. Because they are smart and aggressive they usually struggle to get an accurate measure.

"wow a two-fister. you have got to be at least eleven inches!"

Others are more playfull, they like the idea of Tom's cock being 'almost a foot'. They put their foot against his massive hard-on. 'wow you are bigger than a foot!' they joke.

These hot horny women seem to want to put a notch on their holster ... they want to know how much man-meat they have acquired. They like the idea of getting his huge cock hard and horny. They want to know how much cum they can suck out of his big dick and heavy balls.

They love his big chest and hard biceps. They dig their manicured claws into his skin as he pounds them with his hard dick.

At first they struggle to take him all in. He lets them climb on top and slowly lower themselves on his post. Once they are completely wet and have stuffed all eleven thick inches in their tight pussy Tom takes over. With his powerful thighs and muscular arms he lifts them and bounces them on his shaft.

They love it when he flexes and pumps; his body is a sex machine. They aggressively grind down on his huge fat shaft so he can reach them in places no other man has been.

Then he flips them and pounds doggy style. He loves watching their body shake and quiver beneath his massive manhood.

He particularly likes it when they scream and moan. He loves to think about these well dressed well mannered professional women writhing and moaning in bed. What would the people they are trying to impress at work think if they knew he had them begging and moaning for his manhood...

Many of them become totally animalistic -- nothing like their haughty office demeanor. They dig their claws into his skin or bight his shoulder as they feel his manhood deep within their toned, tanned body. They cry out for more and more.

When they give him a blow job they use both hands and stretch their mouth to get him all in. They eagerly try to swallow his big cock; they lose all inhibitions and become obsessed with milking his love muscle. They gag and moan determined to devour his eleven inches.

The more aggressive ones like to try and make him cum several times. They think they are conquoring something if they can make his shaft rise again after the first fast furious fuck. They want the second and the third orgazm to be as intense and powerful as the first.

Some bring their own condoms. He likes this scenario best. usually the condom is not big enough and she struggles to try and get it over the massive knob... finally he says he has some special ones that fit. Some even ask if they can take an extra one home -- some kind of a trophy?

He likes the ones who have particularly beautiful hair. Tom likes it when these women use their hair to stroke his big dick. They get down on their knees and lick his balls and nuzzle their thick hair against his massive thighs and his heavy dick. He likes it when they beg him to shoot his cum all over their tits and hair. The sticky white milky cum hits their hair and face and runs down their neck and breasts. They like to lick the last droplets from the big purple head of his pulsing shaft.

Based on his experience, Tom finds the professional women -- especially aggressive investment bankers -- are usually the best fucks.

Well dear reader, I am not sure this worked. It wasn't where I thought this story was going to go, but it was fun to write.

'Beauxbatons' feedback was helpful to get me beyond my 'cougar' phase. But, now that I think about it... these professional women are sort of like cougars?

Our muscular hero, Tom the bank security guard, has a regular "little mink" of a bank teller he visits on his delivery route. Maybe we will stop in for a fast fuck with her next :biggrin1: or maybe it is time for a male-male encounter... what do you think?

As always, feedback and suggestions are welcome either by posting a reply on this thread or sending me a private message.

Cheers

JJ