Security Guards

rbrum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are security guards more likely than others to have a big bulge on show ? Maybe it's the trousers they wear that emphasise their package. Or if they're packing a lot, do they like to show their masculinity to the world ? Any opinions ?

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are security guards more likely than others to have a big bulge on show ? Maybe it's the trousers they wear that emphasise their package. Or if they're packing a lot, do they like to show their masculinity to the world ? Any opinions ?
:biggrin1::biggrin1: Damn I really shouldn't reply to this one but I just can't help.
Maybe yall will find it a funny pesonal experience story (ture) with me.
Short version:
I work in a plant enviroment with duty guards.
Well, not that I was just scoping on the brotha (security guard) but was cockey...keys, walkie talkie, the who gear:biggrin1::biggrin1: MACHO MACHO MACHO
Walked around real gapped legged, etc. about 6'3 ot 6'5 well bulit military
like gruff voice.
And yes he did look pretty heavy in the valley:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
Got in the locker- room with by chance to see him...
his dick was so small...his pubic hairs was longer then his dick.
I just did have the nerve to even change in front to give the opportunity
to see what I what sporting. I left my work clothes on and went home...
thinking damn he actually had a baby's dick...and couldn't be that much growning for hard-on in the world.
On a later date, some guys was joking around got on the subject of me and my endowment and he over heard.
Do you know the brotha made an effort to catch me in the locker room to get a peep...I hear him say WTF man:eek: then never said nothing else to me again and made every effort to avoid me. :confused:I thought it was funny myself so did some of the other guys only because he was so arrogant & cockey...guess I shut him down for a minute:biggrin1::biggrin1:
So pt is::biggrin1::biggrin1: Can't judge a book by it's cover..till you read it!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

Drago

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1::biggrin1: Damn I really shouldn't reply to this one but I just can't help.
Maybe yall will find it a funny pesonal experience story (ture) with me.
Short version:
I work in a plant enviroment with duty guards.
Well, not that I was just scoping on the brotha (security guard) but was cockey...keys, walkie talkie, the who gear:biggrin1::biggrin1: MACHO MACHO MACHO
Walked around real gapped legged, etc. about 6'3 ot 6'5 well bulit military
like gruff voice.
And yes he did look pretty heavy in the valley:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
Got in the locker- room with by chance to see him...
his dick was so small...his pubic hairs was longer then his dick.
I just did have the nerve to even change in front to give the opportunity
to see what I what sporting. I left my work clothes on and went home...
thinking damn he actually had a baby's dick...and couldn't be that much growning for hard-on in the world.
On a later date, some guys was joking around got on the subject of me and my endowment and he over heard.
Do you know the brotha made an effort to catch me in the locker room to get a peep...I hear him say WTF man:eek: then never said nothing else to me again and made every effort to avoid me. :confused:I thought it was funny myself so did some of the other guys only because he was so arrogant & cockey...guess I shut him down for a minute:biggrin1::biggrin1:
So pt is::biggrin1::biggrin1: Can't judge a book by it's cover..till you read it!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

FINALLY! A story that takes the wind out of the sails of the whole Black men are all hung like horses myth. No offense intended to anyone. People are people and saying all the members of one group (any group not just black men) are better equipped than other groups is just BS. Even the studies that "support" the idea of black men being hung the best followed by white men then asian men say that the difference is in actuality miniscule.

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I used to be a security guard in Seattle and my pants were so tight that I bulged out if I wanted to or not

Reactions: Tight_End_SC