Seduce a married mom SE Michigan

fredcrunk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I, the hubby, cheated a few times long ago. My wife has a few free passes that she was until recently never interested in cashing. Apparently, with her kids now raised her sexuality has awakened and she is very interested in these freebies.
I was given the idea from an online friend to try this site. He said it is very active and entertaining.
I am involved only in the beginning. She is flirting online now and has a one prospect. Though interested and has verbally confirmed that the freebies still exist (I get no details, she will cash them and once out of her system let me know we are all square) sh seems to believe the things will just happen without any effort.
I am also involved in the beginning at this site given I really hope that one of her affairs is with a thickly endowed guy. I have no idea what this is, she is my queen bee or something and I want to know that at least once in her life she got to get wowed in bed?
She is a silky white athletic and active 51 year old. She is very intelligent so I advise you to stick to initial script I provide and be totally honest once contact made.
Guy needs to be hugely endowed for me to set up. For her personality it will be best that he enjoys the hunt, the seduction. Just happen to meet her at her business and be smitten enough to ask her out for a cup of coffee. It is not her nature to just meet a stranger at a motel for sex. For her to make the leap it will have to seem like a new friendship and guy adds benefits... the friend with benefits thing.
Her personality and smile are two of her three best traits. Along with her sexuality being free to pursue now that she has raised her kids she has started to work out everyday. She wants to lose about ten pounds. Hopefully, none of her backside will go away - if you like backside she is for you. She has the proverbial apple bottom... it is just a thing of beauty making lasting more than a minute in the doggie position a real challenge!