Seduced by cute young lifeguard

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by slimnsexy, Oct 24, 2009.

1. slimnsexy

slimnsexy New Member

Have an other girls been surprised when they have suddenly found themselves attracted to a younger guy who is just so cute and sexy, and you decided to go younger????? I have a lifeguard at my gym who I have been flirting with for months. What a great body! Slim and toned. I finally decided to let it happen. Glad I did. A man's body is only 19 once, firm, firm, firm, and why bigger than I thought he'd be. Wow! factor. I felt a big guilty but not really. So question for guys is, have you been with older women, and for the girls, have you been with a much younger guy (18-22).

2. salthebb

salthebb Member

When I was 17 I had a job delivering pizzas. I know, how cliche, the pizza delivery boy. But when she met me at the door wearing only a see through nightgown, the cliche became real damn quick. She was 34 at the time and her husband was a lot older than her and not able to take care of her needs. I truly enjoyed that tip that night. Saw her a couple of more times afterwards when her husband was not around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice