Seducing an ex for sex (she has a bf)

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by TroMag, Aug 2, 2009.

1. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    After breaking up with one of my ex-gf's, she went back to dating the guy she was dating before meeting me. He never stopped wanting her, so as soon as I broke it off, he was wooing her, and she relented, and now they are quite serious.

She and I used to have great sexual chemistry, but I've become an even better lover since (even as it was, she would have 2-3 orgasms every time we had sex). Her bf is a pretty lousy lay from what she's told me about their first time around, and he's got a smaller cock, and she just wasn't orgasming the way she was with me. Her biggest problem with him is that she has a high sex drive, and he didn't, and was just working all the time. I don't think any of that has changed with their current relationship.

I know it's wrong on a lot of levels, but I would love to seduce her and give her the proper fucking she deserves but is not getting from her bf. She's not the type to cheat, but she's in her sexual prime, and we all know that hormones can make women do things they otherwise wouldn't do. We're still friends and speak occasionally and will probably get together to catch up one of these days. Any suggestions as to how I can seduce her?

2. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

If you still want to fuck her then why did you break up? Sounds to me like you still want her. If you don't then go find another girl intead of trying to create a difficult situation. If you do want her back, just tell her.

3. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

a) Anything she says to you about her sex life with him should be taken with several grains of salt. She's probably told him you were a lousy lay, too.

b) If you wanted to be with her, why did you break up with her?

4. Fleur

Gold Member

It does really sound like you want her back. Coming from someone who just got out of relationship where I had a higher sex drive than the guy I was dating...there's no way she's happy sexually or on an intimacy level. But this doesn't necessarily mean she'd take you back.

If you broke up with her, she might still have some hurt feelings and trust issues because what if you do it to her again? The good news is she still talks to you and it seems from what you say to be relatively friendly.

If I were you, I'd ask to go to lunch with her or coffee. And tell her you still have feelings for her if the conversation is going well. Don't bring up her boyfriend (in my opinion, she's a rebound guy/what's comfortable...then again I don't have much to go on). And all you can do is see where it goes. Don't cheat with her though...that's not going to help anyone involved.

5. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    No, I don't want a relationship, just sex, which I know would be very hot with her.

6. Fleur

Gold Member

Then I'd leave it alone. Go have very hot sex with someone else.

7. Ericsson1228d

Ericsson1228d Member

It seems to me that while she enjoys sex with you, there must be something more to the fellow she is with now.

I would leave it alone, maybe she and the other guy share something that is deeper than your penis inside her.

Just my $0.02

Eric

8. PrincessBlueEyez

PrincessBlueEyez New Member

Albums:
    Yeh she's most likely with the guy because of more than just sex, and if you just want to be with her to prove you're better in bed than him, thats not fair to her.

9. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    She's with this guy because he will commit to her long-term.

I don't want to do this to prove that I'm better in bed. She and I already know that. I just want hot, steamy sex with her.

And I wouldn't do anything that isn't fair to her, meaning, I wouldn't promise or imply that I wanted anything more than some really lustful sex.

10. Fleur

Gold Member

Sure, but you broke it off with her. So, most likely she still has some emotions there. It's harder for women to "just want hot, steamy sex" ...for a lot of women there are emotions attached to sex, especially really good sex.

11. Tommy56

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sometimes it's best just to close the door and walk away. It sounds like this is one of those times. Good luck.

12. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    Who knew that the LPSG forum could provide a moral compass when it comes to sex? OK, I'll let it alone. It helps that another ex just called me today and told me she wants to hang out sometime. :hump:

13. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I guess that having been here for all of a month, the site can still surprise you.

14. the_reverend

Gold Member

having been in similar situations a few times now (not exactly equivalent, in that in one i wanted her back for the whole package and in another the girl's the one trying to hook up with me, lol), i would have to agree with everyone else here. if she was that dissatisfied with the sex with him, she wouldn't have gotten back together with him...and if she did in spite of the bad sex, then she's either willing to make that sacrifice for some other aspect or she deserves what she's getting. you trying to seduce her while she's with this guy when your only motivation is sexual is only going to confuse her emotions towards the both of you and stir up a lot of unnecessary drama, or possibly stir up some lingering emotions on your part and after she's done using you for the hot sex and going back to her boyfriend for the stability, YOU'RE the one left with a broken heart. just be her friend or leave her alone. if she wants you enough (regardless of her relationship status), that'll be her decision to make. and a whole other can of worms when she comes to your door. but trying to seduce her just seems slightly cruel.

15. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

Sex without love for most women does not work - women tend to make emotional investments in men, particularly those who give them pleasure, while men keep sex and love in different compartments. She wants more than you're willing to/can offer. She deserves better. Don't use her, which is what you'd do if you just want hot, steamy sex - go find another partner who's more like-minded.

16. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    what about the other guy? it's not fair to him either
    cheating is bad

you are hot (if that is you in your avatar)

17. the_reverend

Gold Member

true (on all points, lol). but, just for the sake of argument, if he genuinely wanted her back and thought he was a better partner for her on ALL levels, not just wanting to have the aforementioned "hot steamy sex" with her...THEN is seducing/wooing her away okay? perhaps even taking it to that sexual level before she's fully broken up with the current boyfriend, with the full intent of reconnecting and staying with her in a relationship?

i'm not saying it's a definite "yes" in that situation, but there are very few absolutes in this world. just food for discussion. :cool:

18. blakobra8

blakobra8 Member

Albums:
    this board is totally gay for morals.

i have nothing constructive to contribute to this convo.

19. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is that a way of saying gays are more moral? :rolleyes:

ON the subject-- The chances for success of such a seduction just for the sex are very low anyway. The woman would only say yes if she believed it was actually more than just sex. So either she would be deluded or disappointed in the long run. The one persuading her is simply trying to show off to himself. Better to find a lady who will not be hurt by his leaving again, only have undiluted admiration.

20. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    Ha, you got me there. I guess I had some preconceived notions about what the LPSG would be like when I stumbled upon it.

Draft saved Draft deleted