Seduction what does it for all you gorgesous woman

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
Oh now tell the truth ladies what does it for you. Lots of men think they are good at seducing woman. Yes I know it is different for every woman but what does it for you.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Little gestures that show he's been paying attention to what I like and then the willingness to offer them without me having to ask him for them.
I'm not taking about the huge grand gesture but those small acts of kindness done simply because he loves to see you smile and your face light up.

Text messages that hint at what might be on the sexual menu for the night.

Running a hot, deep bubble bath, lit candles, soft music and an offer to slowly wash my hair while I'm sitting between his thighs in the steaming, scented water.

A midnight stroll on the beach, hand in hand watching the surf crash onto the shore under a full moon.

Sharing an icecream cone, lick for lick under the shade of a large tree.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seduction is sexy and warm and exciting... that's pretty much how it makes me feel. It also lets me know he has been thinking about me and wants to make me feel good...soon. All very good things.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My boyfriends entire existence is complete seduction for me. The way he looks at me, kisses me, holds me... the way he makes me feel about who I am... his smile, his laugh, his willingness to do chores around the house... his sense of humor, his gentle touch - I could keep going on and on. But basically, every moment he's around me, my knees are weak, I have butterflies in my stomach, and I'm always ready for making love with him. :biggrin:

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like a man who's confident in his body. It doesn't have to be sculpted to perfection, but I need to see that he owns his body. Have you ever seen people who walk and move as if they only received their body last week, and haven't worked out how to operate it yet? Instant turn-off. If a guy moves well, it's likely that I'll be able to move well with him, and all parties end up happy.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seduction: It starts with a man's eyes and consequently his stare. If you give a woman the right look, she's yours. I assure you gentleman this is your most prized and deadly weapon if used correctly. At the same time, this 'stare'.. hungry look.. should almost come naturally. I get absolutely lit when a guy looks at me the right way... get that nervous feeling deep down in your stomach/groin. Yum. Gotta' be one of the best/naughty moments you can have without being naked.

An air of confidence, a want of your body, slightly dismissive without appearing disinterested... hard to pull off... but oh so effective.

My ex got me this way...

PrincessBlueEyez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boyfriends entire existence is complete seduction for me. The way he looks at me, kisses me, holds me... the way he makes me feel about who I am... his smile, his laugh, his willingness to do chores around the house... his sense of humor, his gentle touch - I could keep going on and on. But basically, every moment he's around me, my knees are weak, I have butterflies in my stomach, and I'm always ready for making love with him. :biggrin:

Very true.

And I also agree with notthe7, a guy that knows how to give "the look" is rare but great

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seduction: It starts with a man's eyes and consequently his stare. If you give a woman the right look, she's yours. I assure you gentleman this is your most prized and deadly weapon if used correctly. At the same time, this 'stare'.. hungry look.. should almost come naturally. I get absolutely lit when a guy looks at me the right way... get that nervous feeling deep down in your stomach/groin. Yum. Gotta' be one of the best/naughty moments you can have without being naked.

An air of confidence, a want of your body, slightly dismissive without appearing disinterested... hard to pull off... but oh so effective.

My ex got me this way...

Does this look of wanting you work even if the guy isn't attractive?

I've never had any success giving a woman any "looks" and I've always just chalked it up to not being attractive enough for it to work.

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Agree totally! I can do this, but can't control it. So it'll only be turned on for real on the rare occasion. It can make a girl weak in the knees (or so I've been told). I especially like doing it in a very public place while she's with her husband/bf. :wink::cool:

My ex got me this way...

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Attractive.... of course it has something to do with rather a girl notices this said 'look' or not.

Being attractive is in the eye of the beholder, clearly.

This look can get a girl to notice you to begin with!

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've described the look as above^.

Would I care, No. At least he got my initial attention.. this could give him an opening to speak to me. I've dated guys that I didn't really think were good looking but had other merits.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've described the look as above^.

Would I care, No. At least he got my initial attention.. this could give him an opening to speak to me. I've dated guys that I didn't really think were good looking but had other merits.

:biggrin1: *Proceeds to undress Notthe7 with his eyes*

blutrane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

My ex got me this way...

This is confounding to me. I always feel that I'm sending off so many signals that I'm far less aware of than the women around me. I may have even done this tonight without realizing it, but it's following it up without coming on too strong that is the hardest thing for me to wrap my head around. I want to control this power. It's no good if I'm doing it and I'm unaware.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah harness it! I mean like anything else, communicating with the opposite sex is a skill set you have to exercise.. whether it be with your eyes or your mouth. Ya know?

D_Hillary_Clitton

Account Disabled
Media
I like it when my man will touch me very softly, because a soft touch makes my skin tingly and then starts turning me on. I also enjoy it when he runs his hand along the curves of my body, it makes me feel very sexy and womanly. A soft, slow, deep kiss is a nice touch as well. After I'm warmed up by this type thing however, I enjoy more rough, passionate gestures.