Seduction what does it for all you gorgesous woman

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah harness it! I mean like anything else, communicating with the opposite sex is a skill set you have to exercise.. whether it be with your eyes or your mouth. Ya know?

Well, I went and undressed Notthe7 with my eyes and now I must keep them closed for everything else will always appear blighted and ugly in comparison.

So now I have to ruin my nose too?

Cherrylips

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hungry eyes. When a man looks at me like he could devour me, like nothing matters except that he wants me right there and then. I think that's one of the biggest things that makes me go weak in the knees.

I think it's because it's quite dominating when a guy looks at you like that but also makes the woman feel very powerful because she is the one affecting him like that. Sexy! :p

itsallyours

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was searching for threads about these exact topic and couldnt agree more with what notthe7 and cherrylips are saying. they really almost describe the feeling and moment exactly. its really not all that hard to do, but you sorta need to have this understanding of the whole situation correct. you definitely dont want to being trying to hard when going about this whole "look"(as notthe7 called it i think) process. you sorta just need to just let it roll and have a mature confidence in yourself. im going to try to describe what im feeling/thinking during this look moment.

i have a confidence that i know i am worth their time in the beginning, so that sorta gets rid of the fear part. not that im "SOOO the shit" or anything like that. but a confidence that i know i am a nice guy and treat women in the right way. to truly have this confidence you actually do need to know how to be an all around gentleman. the second thing i believe is that i am comfortable with my looks, so when giving the look im not worrying if she'll find me unattractive and if she does then you get the message and just stop there. i dont run into this problem that often at all but you need to understand that this happens to every guy in his life more than once, so dont fear the rejection when trying to go about giving this look. god lol im getting frustrated that im not able to explain in words this look or moment without doing it injustice. but it truly is a fascinating thing and i love it. its like this sorta hot feeling but im in a mature adult way, not in a raunchy way. its also a respectable feeling and classy too almost. so many way to describe, but honestly i think notthe7 and cherrylips are able to describe it very accurately and much more clearer than am...and in much less words. i feel like i could write about this look thing for ever and never get it all out.

all i can say it is awesome/cool/fun...yet again not enough ways to describe it. haha. i love how this is a real thing and is true. just a smallish kinda thing in life that just makes life that much more enjoyable and is/can be beneficial too in even building relationships just because it could start that first notice of one another that leds to something greater, and also if done right and you understand it, it can even be used to have a one-time incredibly passionate night. and not like a slimy one night stand, but it feels almost rather classy in a way and can led to a wonderful night to remember. this initial look is so crucial. i dont really use it for this one night stand purpose, cause its just not what im really trying to get out of it most of the time. but on occassion it can be right. ok ima stop here...i feel like im just rambling on and no one will end up reading this anyway, but i even enjoyed trying to explain this whole thing. its that great.

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What my present man does is waylay me when I am bustling about. I'l be going through a doorway and bump right into him. He'll smile at me, let me notice how good he smells, give me a little bump with the hips, and it's usually enough to make me leap on him and drop everything. I can be such a worrywart and forget to schedule in fun time. Just knowing he desires me, even when I am not all 'dolled up', is such a turn on.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
THE LOOK.

Oh how I have wanted a man to give that to me....It's like my wildest dream!

And guys, as all the women (and men) above have said it's not something you can work on or perfect. It just...happens. It rolls off of you because you have that quiet confidence about yourself. That you can, and will, devour the woman you are staring at. Maybe not at that moment, or even later that day or night. But you are conveying to her, that can and WILL at some point in the near future devour her. And because of that look, she will NOT be able to stop thinking about how you will devour her, and the fact that SHE is the reason you are so hungry. So there is a power trip for both parties. She feels utterly sexy and more feminine strength than she's ever felt before in her life, and he feels powerful and manly and when they come together it's electric!

Or so I always hope....