And that she's needs an ass spankin'.

She bends over and says give it a smack,
Once I made my gentle but fiery tap,
An echo of a moan sounded off in the back,
I sat back down on the bed,
She's unties my pajama pants and throws them from far out of sight,
As she is bending over,
She looks over her shoulder,
She's letting me know her pussy is wet and extra tight!!!

My dick was incredibly hard,
Need I say more,
I was about to become a astronaut,
And launch into outer space,
She opens her lips 3 inches apart,
So I can get an easy start.

Up and down,
Back and forth,
She's riding me,
Her titties were going erect,
From what felt like the tip of a ball point pen pressing a fine signature on a million dollar check.

She moans, screams, and sighs so well,
She gave satan all kinds of hell,
Muscles showing in places we never thought,
Way down too deep is how far we got caught,
The front of her inner thighs are gently smacking mine,
Trying to use every moment that we have spared for time.

An them suddenly,
I feel my liquid bulding up,
Right there at the very tip,
Once she gave it,
One last sit,
Out loudly I am screaming "aaaawwww shit",
And it shoots out like a bullet out a gun,
And aimed in the center of her target,
The breath had left their lungs,
It felt so damn good.

Of her I just couldn't get enough,
Because she was truly the sweetest seduction.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Arliss, does Seduction by Jonathan Robertson mean anything to you.....before you take all the credit?

Poem: "Seduction" - **by Jonathan Robinson - GS Poetry

obviously it does--i posted it...it does not say authored by arliss....nor did i ever tell anyone I authored it....what i have said to people is that i was told my own poetry is too ghetto to be posted....i did say becareful what you ask for which in no way implies I was the author.....so do not come at me that way...if you are trying to conduct a witch hunt..look elsewhere...it would extremely foolish for me to take a popular piece of poerty and plagarize it...use ya common sense and stop trying to indict...

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
obviously it does--i posted it...it does not say authored by arliss....nor did i ever tell anyone I authored it....what i have said to people is that i was told my own poetry is too ghetto to be posted....i did say becareful what you ask for which in no way implies I was the author.....so do not come at me that way...if you are trying to conduct a witch hunt..look elsewhere...it would extremely foolish for me to take a popular piece of poerty and plagarize it...use ya common sense and stop trying to indict...

Why not just take the simple route and mention that you're quoting published work in the first place? When someone made a request for you to keep it coming, it was an excellent opportunity to mention the source. It's not a witch hunt as much as it is pretty standard protocol.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why not just take the simple route and mention that you're quoting published work in the first place? When someone made a request for you to keep it coming, it was an excellent opportunity to mention the source. It's not a witch hunt as much as it is pretty standard protocol.

not a problem...point well taken....

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I was going to PM you back but as you have posted your PM to me I will do the same....

arliss said:

I disagree, the implication was clear:

think_kink said:
That was hot! Keep writing!!!

OMFG! That got me moist. :redface:
Why have you not shared your erotic poetry with us before?!? :confused:

Arliss said:
ok be careful what you ladies are asking for lol

I wasn't coming at you, I just recognised the poem. If you cite another's work it's a courtesy at the least to acknowledge that fact.

It did occur to me for a moment that you may be JR, but only for a moment. Had I been in any doubt I would have PM'd the question.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, when you start a good number of threads with writing that has no citation of being another person's work and therefore is presented as yours, including one that asks, "while we have a category for Fictitious Stories...where would I submit poetry?...," one wonders if said writing that you've posted before ("crap") is also plagiarized when one of those writings is found to be so.

http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/54911-poetry.html

http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/54977-a-message-to-rappers.html

http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/54978-abcs-for-a-jumpoff.html

and earlier stuff, from fictitious stories:

http://www.lpsg.org/fictitious-stories/53581-barbershop.html

http://www.lpsg.org/fictitious-stories/53795-miraculous.html

honestly, at first glance these writings seem to be a lot more literate and well-written than the bulk of your non-creative posts.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
well, when you start a good number of threads with writing that has no citation of being another person's work and therefore is presented as yours, including one that asks, "while we have a category for Fictitious Stories...where would I submit poetry?...," one wonders if said writing that you've posted before ("crap") is also plagiarized when one of those writings is found to be so.

http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/54911-poetry.html

http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/54977-a-message-to-rappers.html

http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/54978-abcs-for-a-jumpoff.html

and earlier stuff, from fictitious stories:

http://www.lpsg.org/fictitious-stories/53581-barbershop.html

http://www.lpsg.org/fictitious-stories/53795-miraculous.html

honestly, at first glance these writings seem to be a lot more literate and well-written than the bulk of your non-creative posts.

talking to you while you seem to be in attack mode is useless...so you can chose to beleive whatevr you will..it really doesn't matter to me at this point.....any response I give will be subject to scrutiny lol

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
talking to you while you seem to be in attack mode is useless...so you can chose to beleive whatevr you will..it really doesn't matter to me at this point.....any response I give will be subject to scrutiny lol

i authored this adage that seems appropriate for this situation, "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me." i simply can't look at anything you've posted without a skeptical eye-- and can you blame me? i'm not in attack mode so much as i am sick to death of people who think that just because it's the internet or whatever it's suddenly okay to be deceitful.

there are a lot of people on here who take the writing you've posted as true and have seen you as a valuable new member. i know from what you've posted in another thread that you don't have "buddies" or "friends" online, but when doubt like this is cast on someone that is generally well-liked, it hurts the entire community.

be a man and admit it, how much of this writing is yours and how much is someone else's?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Nah, dude... that's just good research. :)

Though, I am wondering... if someone offers praise (as kink did), isn't it the posters responsibility to post the true author, as silence can signify that you aren't exactly admitting you aren't the author?

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Nah, dude... that's just good research. :)

Though, I am wondering... if someone offers praise (as kink did), isn't it the posters responsibility to post the true author, as silence can signify that you aren't exactly admitting you aren't the author?

My sentiments exactly.

When someone says "Keep writing" (as TK did) and someone else asks "Why haven't you shared your poetry before?" (as NJQT did) and the OP responds with a post that does nothing to dissuade TK and NJ of their notions of his authorship... well, that says something. It's not quite lying, but it's definitely deceitful.