Seduction

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is getting to be ridiculous...LMAO
Arliss dear, you may be young; but you are old enough to know what plagiarism is. I'm sure if you said you were sorry this all would have blown over 2 hours ago. The fact that you did not sign the poem does not give people the impression you didn't write it. In fact it does quite the opposite.

NOTE: Many of the members here are not just educated but educators; we take plagiarism very seriously.

When someone says "Keep writing" (as TK did) and someone else asks "Why haven't you shared your poetry before?" (as NJQT did) and the OP responds with a post that does nothing to dissuade TK and NJ of their notions of his authorship... well, that says something. It's not quite lying, but it's definitely deceitful.

• As an educated woman I am embarrassed not to have recognized the initial post as having been written by someone else.
  • Y'all are correct the time for Arliss to fess up would have been after TK and I had made our comments.
  • Arliss committed what my devoutly Catholic ex-boyfriend would have called a sin of omission.

dwzig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Arliss thanks for sharing the poem. Again you have been a bad boy (LOL). Who cares who wrote it, it's cool. Why can't we all get along.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It seems he and lafeverish,don't have any scruples about plagiarism.
Most "writers" have a, "give credit ,where credit is due" code of ethics,imo.
Not surprisingly,you and he seem to not have, a code of honor,or ethics.
cigarbabe:saevil:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
It seems he and lafeverish,don't have any scruples about plagiarism.
Most "writers" have a, "give credit ,where credit is due" code of ethics,imo.
Not surprisingly,you and he seem to not have, a code of honor,or ethics.
cigarbabe:saevil:

As I have postulated (http://www.lpsg.org/77888-have-you-noticed-3.html#post1294502), there's some credence to the idea that mem0101, arliss, and lafever are the same person. The last 2 are plagiarists and the the first has never had an original idea in (his?) head. And all 3 are fucking annoying.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As I have postulated (http://www.lpsg.org/77888-have-you-noticed-3.html#post1294502), there's some credence to the idea that mem0101, arliss, and lafever are the same person. The last 2 are plagiarists and the the first has never had an original idea in (his?) head. And all 3 are fucking annoying.

bore_just_bore stick to calling people Nazi Cunts.

Anyway we know you are probably Stronzo and Big Dirigible.

You act as much as a troll than both Lafever and Arliss do. But you are worse because you are a hypocrite too