See how well the president is doing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by seterwind, Feb 3, 2009.

1. seterwind

seterwind New Member

Albums:
  2. lucky8

Gold Member

If he does even half of those things within the next 4 years we are fucked as a nation

3. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

And the man is suppose to hit on ALL of these bullet points in the first month in office. Anyone believing this should have their voting and internet privileges revoked. I'll TRY to wait till after the first year has passed before I start making any REAL judgement calls.

And the keyword is TRY... because with all of the early rants, ranging from bad cabinet selections to just blinking, from some conservatives and their friends in drag, the "independents", it's gonna be difficult to get through all of the fluff and stay focused on the real stuff.

4. B_bi_in_socal

B_bi_in_socal New Member

Ah the wish-washy language of a liberal. Why not set a real deadline for Failbama to meet certain promises?

Afraid to hold Failbama accountable?

5. cougarblue

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for posting the link. It's convenient to have 1 comprehensive list with a point-by-point summary. I'll definitely bookmark this one.

6. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Compared to the rampant, obsessive blathering of a brainwashed troll who makes even most conservatives look bad, such as yourself? At this point, neither the pot OR the kettle wants to be associated with you. :rolleyes:

Why should I? You didn't even give him 24 hours before you started clucking uncontrollably.

Absolutely not. I voted for the man, so I'll allow him to run things. I'll pose questions when I FEEL it's necessary and not scream like Chicken Little everytime he coughs without covering his mouth. Unlike you.

You should know your role around here and not waste my time. Be gone with you. And please, don't forget your umbrella! :rolleyes:

7. B_bi_in_socal

B_bi_in_socal New Member

There you go again, trying to justify your behavior with the actions of others.

That's call "finger pointing" just so you know.

Another avoidance mechanism practiced by liberals and their diseased minds.

8. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

I don't have to justify anything. I am who I am and I don't apologize for it.
    And I occasionally love to be a thorn in the side of forum trolls. It's something to do in between commercial breaks.

I got your finger pointing right here...

Attached Files:

9. seterwind

seterwind New Member

Albums:
    It might be fun to simply round up all of Bi's posts and see how many times he uses the word "diseased". *yawns* Would be a waste of time really, but yeah no prob on posting this, it's nice to see that in 2 1/2 weeks he has addressed almost 30 promises.

More than a promise a day, at that rate he would be done within a year.

10. Khana

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  11. B_bi_in_socal

B_bi_in_socal New Member

Having to or not really doesn't matter. It's just fun pointing out your when your thought disorders reveal themselves, just like I did in this thread.

12. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

The only disorder you're revealing is yours.
    Then again, that was apparent with post one. So you're just cementing it for everyone to see.

Just let me know when the cement hardens so we can all throw you over the George Washington Bridge, OK sweetie? :rolleyes:

13. B_bi_in_socal

B_bi_in_socal New Member

I'd like to point out that you have avoided the topic, yet again.

Rather than be sucked into your slap fight, I'll ask you to set a deadline for Failbama to delivery a significant share of his campaign promises.

14. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:

Nice try. I checked out the link... and in the first 75 (not going to waste my time at this point)... none of them say "Promise Broken"... two are "in the works". Actually, they probably have the "lobbyists won't be welcome in the White House" promise. VinylBoy... Obama said it... not Bi_in_socal or Phil Ayesho. It is a sane argument the is portion of the undercurrent that was for 'change' in Washington, and not having the same ol same ol. Vinyl... I didn't promise that, nor twist his words into projecting that. It was made quite clear.

Anyways, this is just a tracking tool... not some counter on number of days of failure or a countdown clock to have these all solved. Least I didn't see one.

Vinyl... there have been a few early blunders. Nothing severe, but I think you are a bit uber-defensive. Critique of whether Tom Daschle could of done the job (had he been appointed) is one thing... but picking him, not vetting him, etc... well, that's another.

1. Cabinet selections are crucial, if you realize how much is delegated.
    2. The bulk of cabinet selections for the first 2 years are made in the first month.

Ergo, it's fair criticism as it's piled up into 4 failed consideration. Not end of the world, but given all the "old veteran hacks" he brought in, at least they should've known better. If he followed his word, and brought in new blood, then it's a bit more forgivable.

... you've gotten to the point where you can't be subjective nor calm about it. There's 4 more years to go... this ain't nuthin'. Keep yer blood pressure down.

#14 faceking, Feb 4, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  15. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

I've already stated in previous threads that we should at least give the man his first 100 days or even a year before we start bitching. Don't believe me? Then look it up.

If you missed it... tough shit. You should get your head out of your ass and pay more attention.

Regardless of that, it's not as if my deadline means anything. Others will give him more time. Some, like you, started your bitching the minute he took office... or the second he won the election. So really, is getting "my" deadline worth anything? Absolutely not. So please, stop with the bullshit.

#15 B_VinylBoy, Feb 4, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  16. B_bi_in_socal

B_bi_in_socal New Member

You said, right here in this very thread is "I'll TRY to wait till after the first year".

That's not a deadline. Why not give a hard deadline? I'm a reasonable man, even if Failbama is only 80% delivered on his promises by said deadline, I'm willing to reconsider.

But progress must be measured, wouldn't you agree?

But I'll admit, with Failbama's lack of real world experience I'd be afraid of deadlines, too.

17. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

I don't negotiate with trolls.
    I gave my statement. Take it or leave it.

Let me move away from you so I don't get struck by lightning.

Don't lie to yourself.

It will, but I won't be going by your Metric System. Much to your chagrin, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

18. B_bi_in_socal

B_bi_in_socal New Member

Yep, your statement was "I'm afraid to hold Failbama accountable on anything so no deadlines"

So you better start draftin' up them excuses right now. Who are you going to blame? Society? The system? Ableism ? Paternalism? Disenfranchisement? Da man!?

When Failbama fails, which one of the old boogiemen is the left going to point fingers at this time? When you are done with the self-renunciation and the condescending multi-culturalisms, what's it going to be?

Because I can see the left mapping it's escape plan on the sinking ship that is the Obama Administration. Pointing the finger the whole way.

19. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

interesting imagery

20. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

If that's how you interpret it, then that's you.
    Good to know that you have ABSOLUTELY no idea what goes on in my mind, but think you do because my stances on issues tend to be "liberal". Your one of many mistakes when approaching me.

I don't make excuses for myself. I never blame the system or society for where I am now. I know I am the creator of my own destiny. Even so, I don't play dumb when it comes to my surroundings. I know if I ever ran into a person in a business scenario with your mentality, I would be better off canceling the meeting and finding someone else to talk to.

Case in point... despite the pending recession, I actually made MORE money last year than the year before. What about you?

Put away the crystal ball, stupid...

I look at EVERY situation differently and don't overly generalize, unlike yourself. Don't hate me because I'm more objective than you. Hate yourself for being so self absorbed in your own ignorance.

My world and the way I was raised is much different that how you were "cultivated". Just because I don't believe or agree with you doesn't make me uneducated. You could be an adult and actually try to understand where other people who didn't live like you came from and why they think the way they do. Instead, you think everything you know is the ONLY thing to know. Again, don't get mad at me because you're ignorant.

And BTW... culturalisms isn't a word. But I give you a "D-" for at least trying to sound intelligent. :rolleyes:

And the finger would be pointed at the previous administration for leaving our nation in disarray. You and your minions have been trying to do the same thing for Clinton for years now, but the numbers and facts will always disagree with you.

Bush II entered into office with the world heading in the right direction. The deficit was heading down, our world reputation (minus the looneys who hate everyone) was good and our dollar was strong. Obama entered into office with a much bigger deficit, a destroyed world reputation and a recession. Conservative fanboys like you will ignore this fact until you die... however, there IS a difference.

Seriously, troll_in_social. Quit while you're already losing. You can't politically spin or twist this into a victory. But if you're a glutton for punishment then keep on trying. Common sense always trumps political BS.

Draft saved Draft deleted