See this is why I hate right wing christians

Mark_UK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
People sometimes have a go at me for my views about lunatic right wing christian fundamentalists, but then you find stuff like this True Christian Church of Christ
and I wouldn't recommend looking at some of the content because it is pretty extreme hate mongering, I read some of it and felt ill.Now someone please tell me that this isn't what sane Americans believe.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't see what you on about at that web site but then I don't care to read much about it. Please, call a nut a nut. This isn't a religion its a moral code. No different then extremist all over the world. True religion isn't pushed on those that choose not to follow.

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
religious zealots and their inability to recognize others rights to their own beliefs are causing much of the strife in the world today. I don't think God wants us fighting and killing each other in His name.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Added in editing: I am not certain that this Web site is for real. It could be a hoax, in which case the joke is on us.

The guy is not even representative of right-wing Christians. He's representative of biblical literalist idiots. Here's a sample from that site, from the page headed "The Earth ISN'T Round!":
Since the dawn of time, man has always known the Earth was flat. Then man (the majority) was closer to God. They would burn people at the stake for proposing that the Earth was round, or that the Earth wasn't the center of the universe (it is). These were the days when Logic and Reason where popular, where the idiots, witches, Satanists, Faggots, atheists, and Scientists would be executed by the Word of God for their blasphemy and hatred of God and His Word. May I ask why Christians suddenly would give up a well known belief to follow the trends of the Satanic process called Science? I mean the Bible is 100% correct no matter what since it says in the Bible that it is correct, and the Bible is God's Word, this is a well known Law of Nature and a Law of God that EVERYONE in the universe knows as truth. Anyone who says different is a liar.
There follow a number of biblical quotations that "prove" that the earth is flat. Then he addresses the matter of photographs of the earth taken from space:
I hate when people do this. How would you know? Have you been to space? NO YOU HAVEN'T! This is a big conspiracy made by the government (the branches ran by the Liberals, mainly NASA). The above "photo" isn't a photo, but a picture made in PHOTOSHOP!! All previous "photos" were done with oil paints and other drawing mediums, by DEMONS!

The chair I'm sitting in now has wheels. If the world was round why doesn't gravity make me move down the curved Earth? IT DOESN'T!!! THE EARTH IS FLAT YOU RETARD!! Hellllllooo? Didn't I say not to check your brains at the door at the top? People have been brainwashed with atheism to think these evil and blasphemous thoughts. The Bible specifically says time and time again the Earth is flat. Who would you trust? A book written by God or some hairy Scientist with a bushy mustache with a communist symbol tattooed to his forehead?

Jesus doesn't lie, but atheists do.

The fundamental problem with science is it tries to attack God's Word. Any time it does this it is automatically wrong. We know Evolutionism is false simply since it contradicts the Bible, we know carbon dating is false simply since it contradicts the Bible, who know the distance of objects in space is false simply since it contradicts the Bible, we know the idea of the Earth being round is false simply since it contradicts the Bible, and we know that condensation is false simply since it contradicts the Bible.
The page does show you something about how the minds of these people work. If they think that some claim is made in the Bible, then they are not merely unpersuaded by empirical evidence to the contrary; they are delighted to dismiss such evidence. The more their belief defies reality, the stronger it shows their faith to be, and the greater their superiority over people who don't share it.

Last edited:

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I am an American but I dont know about sane. lol I think all that stuff is a bunch of bull sh!t. I have always enjoyed horror and monsters and people inclueding a few religious nus in my own family think I am some kind of devil worshoping psycho killer. I cant even stand to see an animal that has been run over and these people shun me for liking the Wolf-man. They are idiots.

Mark_UK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is a real church Louis Theroux made a documentary about it, they picket the funerals of American soldiers, saying that they died because God is angry with America.
I remember watching it and thinking 'yep these people are completely and utterly barking mad'

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have given him more credit if he said there were alien bases on the moon. We would never have any idea because no one has been there side from a few astronauts.

I think it is fairly easy to prove that the Earth is round, look at the shadow of Earth during a lunar eclipse...

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The site is almost certainly a hoax. There is no telephone listing for any "True Christian Church of Christ" in Blytheville, Arkansas, no listing for anyone by the name of Nicholls in that town, and no listing for anyone named Jim Nicholls in the state of Arkansas (which is probably why the author of the site chose the name). Here is another sample from the site (from the home page):
After doing more investigating I'm led to believe that this netministries.org website is a parody site. Yeah! a PARODY of Christianity! Who does such wicked things?!