See-through swimming suit

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
Last weekend, I went to the beach. I came across a young man wearing yellow shorts. You could see the whole wet package and it was a huge one. I noticed some people staring at that show. The guy was pretended not being aware of what was going on. he would get into the water and then come out with that wet awesome cock. Any similar experiences?

Reactions: carlosttt

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The most comfortable thing for me to wear in the ocean (or pool) is mesh gym shorts with nothing underneath. You're right - the yellow ones are virtually see-through. Same goes for white, light blue, and light gray. My favorite pair to wear to the beach are red, and not much shows. There have been times that I'll wear the lighter colors just for fun. It's fairly common to see through light colored suits when people come out of the ocean at the beach, yet I don't think it would ever be a problem unless the guy had a raging boner.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once went to a pool party (straight couples, etc...non sexual)

nice looking guy wore a suit that apparantly he had never gotten wet before, he wandered into the pool (many folks were 'standing' in the pool to cool off, chat, drink etc...

when he came out the suit was basically see thru...(you could tell he was nicely hung and uncut lol)... several folks (me included) were trying VERY hard not to stare but....finally his wife came over, whispered in his ear...he tried to look/not look, realized what had 'happened', tried hard NOT to turn red....went in, came back out, dry and wearing walking shorts...

(we teased the hell out of him later when it was just the guys lol)

Reactions: boombitch21

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a white Wonderjock in my gallery, so far I've only worn it at the gay end of the beach in Waikiki...um I got several uh... compliments!

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You forgot to give directions to that beach and say what time he goes there! :biggrin1:

Everytime I see this pic, I want to scream two things --

1) Turn around!

and

2) Open your eyes, Lady!!

man...i loved it...so much so..where the fuck do u suppose those are sold?
i like to buy one to see how i would look in one.

Reactions: boombitch21

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last weekend, I went to the beach. I came across a young man wearing yellow shorts. You could see the whole wet package and it was a huge one. I noticed some people staring at that show. The guy was pretended not being aware of what was going on. he would get into the water and then come out with that wet awesome cock. Any similar experiences?

Just out of interest... how did said young man respond when you "came" across him?

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I got a pair from Aussiebum. They're called boosterjocls. The white ones are just plain lewd wet or dry. The Ice Blue are OK dry, but are pretty see thru wet. The nice part is they are 100% nylon so when you get out of the water they dry quickly and your show is a short one.

Reactions: beach_bud

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
*sniff*

Nobody liked my pic of the cute boy-butt. :frown1:
Au contraire! I loved it. Would have loved to see the guy turn around. I had a light blue Speedo back in the '70s that I wore to a public pool in Phoenix that did the same thing when it got wet.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Aussiebum has a wide range of nylon suits that seem to be more transparent than lycra. The ice blue, white, and yellow are all see through when they get wet. I bought an ice blue one, and everything shows when it gets wet. You can see examples on Aussiebum's website. Some of their gallery photos are total J/O material.

www.aussiebum.com

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

thonglife

Experimental Member
Media
I like to wear see-thru bikini and thong swimwear to the beach during the summer. Its a great rush to be clothed but nearly nude. I love the stares I get when guys or girls realize they can see my shaven cock through my wet bikini.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Aussiebum has a wide range of nylon suits that seem to be more transparent than lycra...You can see examples on Aussiebum's website. Some of their gallery photos are total J/O material.

Hmm...all I see are pics of the suits themselves, not guys modeling the suits.

bigdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Nothing better than wearing see-thrus, especially at the hotel pool, beach, or water park. You can pretend not to notice that everyone can see your big package. its a great way to show off and let the world see your package...