See who can pee the highest

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was young it was pretty common for us to play an informal game called "see who can pee the highest". This usually happened quite informally and spontaneously. Often someone would hit the ceiling and, of course, it went everywhere. Wondering if this happened anywhere except in country Australia? Or at we just a bit odd that way? :)

Reactions: bullbrawn

hockeyguy741

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was young it was pretty common for us to play an informal game called "see who can pee the highest". This usually happened quite informally and spontaneously. Often someone would hit the ceiling and, of course, it went everywhere. Wondering if this happened anywhere except in country Australia? Or at we just a bit odd that way? :)

I played that game too....pee the highest or furthest

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, seriously, I'd love to see a video of one of you guys pissing up to the ceiling! Come on, be generous! I never see it before, help your poor brother here... :(

ymcaguy

Experimental Member
Media
In the Northern Hemisphere, we pee down, not up.

Just kidding. In my college dorm, we didn't have urinals—just two long narrow stalls. So of course guys would try to back themselves up mid-piss for a long distance shot from outside the stall. After a few beers, they could go the distance but not necessarily keep good aim. Always felt bad for the cleaning lady on Sundays.

joker25

Cherished Member
Media
Well, I'm from Canada and my friends and I used to have those kind of contest. And I will still back up from the urinal mid stream to go for distance. lol Some guys just never grow up!