Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And an indoor (huh??) shot. I have to say I don't get the peeing indoors stuff but this pic is hot in a rough trade street hustler for $20 kind of way.....

Wow, there's an interesting story behind that pic. I suspect it involves a felony.

tingting

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For my senior prom me and a bunch of my friends were on a party bus and stopped at a gas station and all the guys decided to take a piss. About five of my friends just decided to all pee in the same urinal and race.... i suspect they are probably gay on the count of they were trying to hump me the whole night.... but they still maintain their sexuality to this day.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw a video on the Internet (Spike TV? The Man Channel? Some str8 jock fratboy channel anyway) where a guy claimed to be able to piss 30 feet over his shoulder! They measured it and he only pissed 29 feet. It was still hot as hell and he wasn't bad either.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw a video on the Internet (Spike TV? The Man Channel? Some str8 jock fratboy channel anyway) where a guy claimed to be able to piss 30 feet over his shoulder! They measured it and he only pissed 29 feet. It was still hot as hell and he wasn't bad either.

Plz video! Help me in here, and the other fellas... :)

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Joke.... The boys at the Friday night game at a Catholic school were pissing on the walls of the Men's bathroom.... a contest who would shoot the highest.
Checking on them, in walks a nun. She told this to Mother Superior and Mother said "what did you do then." "I got very angry with them and hit the ceiling!"

carlgordon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was very shy about peeing in public and still am, but I remember the "studs" in high school always trying to hit the ceiling in the showers after gym class.

D_Eric Banana

Experimental Member
Media
At highschool, when it snowed in the winter me and my male friends went to the soccer field to write our names with pee. It wasn't about who could pee the highest, but who could make the biggest name. And, getting your cock exposed to the cold temperatures isn't nice, it still is funny to see "steam clouds" from the ground you just peed!

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the Northern Hemisphere, we pee down, not up.

Just kidding. In my college dorm, we didn't have urinals—just two long narrow stalls. So of course guys would try to back themselves up mid-piss for a long distance shot from outside the stall. After a few beers, they could go the distance but not necessarily keep good aim. Always felt bad for the cleaning lady on Sundays.

Think also about everyone who had to walk on it.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This happened as well in New Zealand. I can recall sort of pissing contests at primary school where some of us would try to urinate through the open space above the boys' urinal. The winners were those who managed this feat not the boy who pissed through first. I would have been 11 at the time. The toilet block was of a design for children. Later on I was taller than the vent. By my calculation there would have been around a metre difference.There was one boy who was able to piss through the window without any effort and this caused great amazement. The things that impress small boys. Later on we would assemble in the urinal to watch the boys who could piss through the gap try and out do each other with being first and pissing the most through. Howard.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was young it was pretty common for us to play an informal game called "see who can pee the highest". This usually happened quite informally and spontaneously. Often someone would hit the ceiling and, of course, it went everywhere. Wondering if this happened anywhere except in country Australia? Or at we just a bit odd that way? :)

I recall the same thing happening at our primary school :biggrin1:

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
attached my own stream, will try taking a video soon.

regarding the original question, I used to pee outside with a friend and see who reached further, he won most of the times. :frown1:

Attachments