See Y'all Later (Hopefully Sooner)

H8Monga: I have to help take care of my aunt who broke her leg last night. I may not have time to get online and if I do not for long (I am hoping she won't need me so much because I'm attached to this thing and I don't feel like taking it to her house again; I'm used to having cable now). I hope she'll allow me time at home and I can get my Net fix, but if not, I'll have to see you all some other time. I hope not too long. Have fun! And don't cry, please?

mindseye: I'm very sorry to hear the news -- I wish her a speedy recovery, man.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Same here, Hapi.

Hope she didn't trip over that scarecrow on the porch.

Pecker

Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time.

wvalady1968: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1068483187;start=0#0 date=11/10/03 at 08:44:07] And don't cry, please? [/quote]

:'( Too late.

You're a good guy, Papi!! You really are. And we'll be here whenever and however you return!

:-*

awellhungboi: Best of luck, Hapi! Look forward to seeing you again soon. ;)

Ineligible: Look after both your aunt and yourself, Hapi!

H8Monga: Thanks you guys. The good news, after initially spending hours in the ER the other night where they couldn't tell if her leg was broken or not but saw swelling and believed it was, is, after seeing her regular doctor, that her leg is not broken. She sprang her knee and the doctor suggested she stay off it as much as she can for two weeks. This is good news for her and me. For me, I get to stay home! Although I go over before and after work to help her with what I can. She's doing better today she says. So, I GET TO ENJOY MY OWN BED! ... And be online!

However, although I don't have to worry about staying at my aunt's and trying to help both her and my grandmother, I think I'll take a little vacation from the site. But I will still get my online fix through the IM programs. If you like, you can contact me there.   But before I go, I have a few things I want to post. Then I shall see if I can keep myself away... conquer my addiction.  So with that I'll see you later again.  :)

I need a break.

mindseye: You'll be missed, but if you're ever in the western part of the state, give me a ring.

Hope to see you back soon.