See You All

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've decided that its time to go away for a while. it feels like "baggage" coming here anymore. as some of you know, this past year has been pretty tough for me. i spent a lot of time here over the last year, i got close to some people, and for that, i'm thankful. LPSG has been an escape for me. a place where i can just be my imperfect self and vent.

as i type this, i feel nervous. anxious. emotional. LPSG has been like a security blanket. hard to let go. i never thought i'd cry over a forum. :redface:

i can't explain it, but i know in my heart that i need to leave this place and find better things to do with my life. not that its lame coming here, its just i haven't been out to do anything in over 3 years. i have lived here in louisiana for 2 years altogether so far and i still don't know anyone. how is that even possible? i've been afraid of the world. people. everything. i've developed so many phobias and its just holding me back from living a "normal" life. i need to just get out there and LIVE. all my life, i've felt like i've just been existing and not really living life. i've watched life pass me by. i can't do that anymore.

so i leave here tonight, knowing the next time i log in, i'll be a different person. i will be the real Denae. the new and improved Denae. whoever she is.

...and thanks to anyone who's cared to listen to my rantings. its meant more to me than you probably even know.

i love you all. :hug:

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awww nay-nay, I never spoke to you but I did read some of your post. I hope you make alot of friends in your neck of the woods. Best of luck.
Bird

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Good decision. I think its very important to keep connected to the real world & not get sucked too far into planet internet. But it doesn't have to be all or nothing. Just limit yourself to an hour a day online.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Xcuse you changing you avitar daily now. I like the one straight on shot of you. are you the type of guy that is always re-inventing himself.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
its just i haven't been out to do anything in over 3 years. i have lived here in louisiana for 2 years altogether so far and i still don't know anyone. how is that even possible? i've been afraid of the world. people. everything. i've developed so many phobias and its just holding me back from living a "normal" life. i need to just get out there and LIVE. all my life, i've felt like i've just been existing and not really living life. i've watched life pass me by. i can't do that anymore.

Such is the power of the interwebs.

Find your balance, D. This place, perhaps others, will be here for you whenever you're ready. Best of luck to you.