See You in July

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ladies and gents -

i am taking off for 6 weeks by lake michigan in 23 hours and once i arrive at my cottage i won't have internet (or tv for that matter) for six weeks.
so if you don't hear back from me - that's why. I hope everyone has a fantastic memorial day weekend and july 4th holiday as well. enjoy the summer sun and remember to play nice. :wink:
- goodwood

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, a six week retreat, enjoy!

I was stressed-out in the mid-90s and went on a week's Buddhist retreat. I enjoyed it so much I booked another week the next year. A work colleague asked me what it would be like - I told him there's no telephone, TV, newspapers or contact with the outside world. "But what will you do?" he asked. "Hmm, I'll pay attention this time and tell you when I get back", I said. When I got back I told him what I'd done - "I lived!"

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Ladies and gents -

i am taking off for 6 weeks by lake michigan in 23 hours and once i arrive at my cottage i won't have internet (or tv for that matter) for six weeks.
so if you don't hear back from me - that's why. I hope everyone has a fantastic memorial day weekend and july 4th holiday as well. enjoy the summer sun and remember to play nice. :wink:
- goodwood

Well Goodwood, i never knew you was a cottager :eek::biggrin1:,seriously have a good time and get some good scenic pics, safe journey fella.