Seed Harvest

speciald

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been searching for women interested in these parties. what large cities are you in?
special d

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am a little interested in this EYES WIDE SHUT kinda party, but the boy would have to be very goodlooking and have a nice body. I think i could verbally encourage him to get at it...

It wouldnt go over well with the better half though.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been searching for women interested in these parties. what large cities are you in? special d
ROTFLMAO :ROFL: Uhmm, did you read the whole thread, dude? It would seem that there are no females interested in this, on this site. Why are you interested in this anyway? If I read the definition correctly, you don't have sex with the women in attendance.

Nor would I. Seems kinda silly to me. Then again I'm not a big fan of watching cams either. This seems like pretty much the same thing. I'm watching a guy, I don't know, jerk off, for God knows how long. Only with a seed party other women are there and then I go home alone. WTF? :confused: Why is that fun? :confused: :rolleyes:

I could defintely find better things to do on a Friday night.[/quote] QFT!!!

Manbearpig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone, especially the women here, heard of a "seed harvest" party? I live in a big city and have recently heard of several groups of women who have regular parties. Each time they invite a young man to perform for them. The women gather around, and the naked young man (I would guess he had auditioned previously) masturbates as they watch, finally ejaculating all over himself. Discrete photos are taken. He departs in silence.

I am not fantasizing. This was reported by two women who have been to them. Has anyone heard of a party like this? Would the women here be interested in going to one?

l m a o

I'm sure you just made this up.

Trust me I'm on expert on this and you CAN'T FIND A WOMAN to come to a party with just 1 NAKED GUY who isn't going to do anything. Let alone one who's gonna be doing sexual acts and saying you know TWO on top of that. really, cut the crap.

speciald

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ROTFLMAO :ROFL: Uhmm, did you read the whole thread, dude? It would seem that there are no females interested in this, on this site. Why are you interested in this anyway? If I read the definition correctly, you don't have sex with the women in attendance.

Nor would I. Seems kinda silly to me. Then again I'm not a big fan of watching cams either. This seems like pretty much the same thing. I'm watching a guy, I don't know, jerk off, for God knows how long. Only with a seed party other women are there and then I go home alone. WTF? :confused: Why is that fun? :confused: :rolleyes:

I could defintely find better things to do on a Friday night.[/quote] QFT!!!

I just think it would give me an adrenaline rush. The entire act.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it would be more fun to get the guy to come over and just hang out. Sort of make him just sit there and listen while we women talk about our interesting lives for four or five hours. I'm sure he'd want plenty of bucks for that!

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, this sounds similar to CFNM. It may be more of a man's fantasy then a woman's.