Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi just wondering if any of you have ever seen any of your friends naked?
When I used to have French class I used to sit next to an average looking boy he wasn’t ugly but wasn’t good looking. We weren’t friends as such but used to spend some time together. Not sure how it all started but we used to put our hands on the other persons knee and work our way up. I can’t imagine I would have started it as I am shy and can’t imagine myself initiating that sort of thing but can’t imagine him doing it either. Anyway we used to work our way up each others legs but didn’t make it to our cocks.
I’d never seen him naked till one day while changing for PE. The good looking guys were going round pantsing people and they got him. I did feel sorry for him because he had a very small cock and balls and everyone saw it (well I can still picture it) after that when we sat next to each other I was first to put my hand on his knee but worked my way up a lot quicker I nearly got to his cock one day but he hit my hand away. He kept playing again after that and I just let him go as high as he wanted but he never made it without pulling away.
I do wonder if anything could have ever happened between us. I think it would if he’d of let me find the treasure!

Thesussexcock

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sort of following on from that.
The guy who pulled his pants down everyone started having a go at him and we’re saying how he wouldn’t like it if it were him so he said ok then I don’t care and pulled his shorts down (I was so disappointed he didn’t pull his boxers down too (which were bright orange!) as I’ve always wanted to see him naked).
He was also very close to a guy that I’d known for a very long time and one day I can still picture it even though it was a long time ago he was kissing his girlfriend and his friend came up to him and while kissing his girlfriend reached his hand out and started groping his cock! It was an instant boner for me and has been since that day!
Also saw him kiss another guy once as a joke just wished it was me :(

Jonnynudist

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have seen many of my friends naked over the years in various circumstances and it’s always been a wonderful experience. As a nudist myself, I’ve never had any concerns with being naked and have always loved when a friend has joined in.

Thesussexcock

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Also saw a friend naked once after we got changed from swimming. I’ve always wanted to see him naked but he never lets you. He had a nice looking cock but caught me staring and started asking why.
I’ve also been away with him and another friend a few times but even then he either made me leave the room on lay face down on my bed so I couldn’t see him change. I’m still to this day sure that he only changed his trousers not boxers so never understood what was wrong. I wish I’d have run round outside and pulled the curtains ( the window was broken so you could open it from outside). He’s never had a problem with me seeing him topless though he’s more than happy to stand around without a top.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I couldn't begin to count. There were high school showers and church retreats. I lived in the dorms with gang showers for four years during college. We were all friends. Later on, multiple camping trips, changing and showering after whitewater. Later still there were decades at various gyms that might have had stalls but never curtains. Then there are the pool parties and trips to the beach. I had a roommate who was naked all summer, no kidding. Different times.

Thesussexcock

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I got naked with a group of my guy friends out around a camp fire one night. One of them called me a show off, cause I was the biggest. lol
I see what they mean!

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
So me and my bf and my mate and his gf are going away to France in the summer. I was jokingly talking about going to the nudist resort and they both said that they usually go to the nudist beach when they are away and would probably go again. So it looks like we are gonna be spending the day naked together. This guy is ripped and has a massive dick the have seen it before, uncut about 8 inches and thick. On his thin muscular body looks even bigger. I’m hoping that he’s gonna just strip off.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen most of my male friends naked and most have seen me naked. With many, it's been relatively fleeting, e.g. changing in front of each other, etc., where we get a quick peek at each other's dicks while changing in a locker room or shared hotel, etc. In other instances, it's been prolonged nudity, such as showering at the gym together, skinny dipping, sunning at a nude beach, or sharing a hot tub. It's in these situations where we've had sustained views of each others penises over a period of time while engaging in normal activity and conversation.

Alexandros-par

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
seen my guy friend's nudes over his computer (it was great), he also knows im gay and said he wouldnt mind showing me his dick to turn me on (he's tryna get to me lol)
and my best friend saw my nudes i sent a guy once
I would like to see your nudes! ;)

I saw a frind naked when he was staying at mines and he was changing in my room.

Alexandros-par

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
wouldnt mind sharing haha

I also shared a hotel room once with a straight friend and while I was changing he did try to look and sneak a peek always doubted his hetero feelings after that haha
well do share! ;) pm me!

Oh ok he was being sneaky! ;P

Thesussexcock

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
wouldnt mind sharing haha

I also shared a hotel room once with a straight friend and while I was changing he did try to look and sneak a peek always doubted his hetero feelings after that haha
I’d also like to see your nudes! ;)

Reactions: bernthiswey

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Also saw a friend naked once after we got changed from swimming. I’ve always wanted to see him naked but he never lets you. He had a nice looking cock but caught me staring and started asking why.
I’ve also been away with him and another friend a few times but even then he either made me leave the room on lay face down on my bed so I couldn’t see him change. I’m still to this day sure that he only changed his trousers not boxers so never understood what was wrong. I wish I’d have run round outside and pulled the curtains ( the window was broken so you could open it from outside). He’s never had a problem with me seeing him topless though he’s more than happy to stand around without a top.

What did you respond with when your mate questioned you?

Thesussexcock

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What did you respond with when your mate questioned you?
It was such a long time ago i’m not sure but I think He went ‘uhh what you looking at?’ And I sort of just turned away and says ‘nothing’
That was the one and only time though :(

Reactions: easytwist

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It was such a long time ago i’m not sure but I think He went ‘uhh what you looking at?’ And I sort of just turned away and says ‘nothing’
That was the one and only time though :(

I'm sure after that you were more careful, as much as you wanted to look, you didn't. You never know though, maybe he wasn't totally offended but just felt that was the right way to act, sort of hyper-masculine. Looking back he probably thinks about you looking now.

Reactions: elbinho76