Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah most likely as there were other guys there at the time one being around 15 years older than us (looked at his dick and thought it was massive compared to mine!) and the other being our friend. At the time I wouldn’t have let him see me but if I was put in that situation again I would most likely try and get him to see my cock so that hopefully he’d be comfortable with me seeing his

Reactions: mutualjax

Thesussexcock

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Another story well not really so much as a story but a good memory!
We were on a school trip and when my friend wasn’t looking I took something that he’d bought as a souvenir (think it was a duck or something) he was getting really stressed looking for it so I told him that a guy had put it down his boxers (no idea why I said it...) he then confronted the guy and obviously he denied having it then he pulled his trousers down in the middle of a sort of campsite type place and started groping his dick and telling my friend to have a feel if he didn’t believe him! He didn’t but I really wish that he had!

Another time this guy had actually taken one of his friends iPods and put it down his boxers! (I was silently observing from the other side of the room) he kept telling him just to put his hand down his trousers and get it his trousers were already undone and the friend didn’t believe that it was in his boxers so he opened his trousers and looked down in them (it wasn’t there because it was actually in his boxers!) then he pulled his trousers down and you could see the outline of the iPod pressing against the front of his boxers while he kept rubbing it up and down his cock! After around 15-20 minutes he gave it back to him but if that were my phone I’d of had my hand straight down there!

Thesussexcock

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Think the guy was/is bi though because he was really close to another guy (I mentioned him in an earlier story the one with orange boxers) one day orange boxers guy was kissing his girlfriend and bi guy came up to them and started to try talking to them and orange boxer guy just casually reached over and grabbed his dick and held it (it was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen and still wank over it now!) bi guy said ‘you’re touching it’ in a sort of happy whisper then boxer guy just said ‘ I know’. It was amazing to experience!
I also witnessed orange boxer guy giving another guy a peck on the lips so he’s probably bi too!

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I saw a friend and it was unexpected! He was gay and didn’t realize he had a crush on me, I went by his house one morning, he wasn’t awake yet but told me to come into his room. I stood by his bed and said let’s hang today. The way he was sitting up and he way the bed covers were I saw his cock and I saw it slow grow. I was fascinated and he notice I saw and covered up quickly. I excused myself, he got dressed and we went to a friends house.

Thesussexcock

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I saw a friend and it was unexpected! He was gay and didn’t realize he had a crush on me, I went by his house one morning, he wasn’t awake yet but told me to come into his room. I stood by his bed and said let’s hang today. The way he was sitting up and he way the bed covers were I saw his cock and I saw it slow grow. I was fascinated and he notice I saw and covered up quickly. I excused myself, he got dressed and we went to a friends house.
You should have stayed while he got dressed! ;)

Fotographer001

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I couldn't begin to count. There were high school showers and church retreats. I lived in the dorms with gang showers for four years during college. We were all friends. Later on, multiple camping trips, changing and showering after whitewater. Later still there were decades at various gyms that might have had stalls but never curtains. Then there are the pool parties and trips to the beach. I had a roommate who was naked all summer, no kidding. Different times.

Just a question, but having been naked with your friends and stuff, you have obviously seen your friends junk. I'm not implying a sexual way, but when your naked with friends, it's going to happen right?

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen plenty of my freinds naked over the years. It was usually funny, as in amusing, more than anything else.

And no, it left me with no latent urge to jump them. lol

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I've seen every one of my close friends naked and they have seen me naked. It's not a big deal at all. It's quite normal with my generation.

kutjebef

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen every one of my close friends naked and they have seen me naked. It's not a big deal at all. It's quite normal with my generation.
Same here. Perhaps us Europeans are just less uptight about the whole thing compared to some other ends of the world

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Some of my cycling buds are also friends outside cycling. We see each other naked often in locker rooms and showers. All cool to strip and hang out naked in front of each other. I see my roomie and best friend naked almost every day, and he me of course.

Thesussexcock

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Some of my cycling buds are also friends outside cycling. We see each other naked often in locker rooms and showers. All cool to strip and hang out naked in front of each other. I see my roomie and best friend naked almost every day, and he me of course.
I wouldn’t mind seeing you naked every day! ;)