Seeing a girl tomorrow. Help!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by 8teen, May 15, 2010.

1. 8teen

8teen New Member

Ok. So first, here are the facts. I'm 18, and I've kissed girls before, but I've never really hooked up. My kisses so far have just been like, 3-4 second things, and haven't gone farther tonight. So I'm back from school, and tomorrow night I'm seeing this girl that I took to prom last year. We kissed a few times last summer, but thats really it. We're meeting up for dessert around 9, then going back to her house to watch a movie. So basically I want to know the following:

1. What are the signs that I should kiss her?
    2. When should I move in to kiss her? Especially given that we'll be watching a movie.
    3. How should I kiss her?
    4. Then what? haha

I know I sound like such a loserish teenager, but I really need help, and I don't wanna screw this up! Also, just any tips in general would be nice. Thanks in advance, and help make my first thread post a good one? haha

2. D_Wally Walnuts

D_Wally Walnuts New Member

Be yourself and don't force it. If your face happens to get close to hers, look down at her lips and look back up to her eyes and smile. If she smiles back go in for a little peck, then act accordingly.

3. 8teen

8teen New Member

thanks for the tip. next time explain why instead of being an asshole. cheers.

4. B_FatMushroomHead

B_FatMushroomHead New Member

Oh dude, I don't have the energy to type an answer to this on a BB.

Playful, flirty, confident but not cocky, let her catch you looking at her but don't stare a couple times, kiss her earlier than later because "you had to" or something that makes her feel irresistable...then go with the flow.

If she's down to fuck...let's hope you jacked off 9 times prior.

Best of luck buddy. Get your carrot wet and play with titties. Wooot!

5. dolfette

Gold Member

don't be a twit.
    this really isn't the best site to ask on.

but as you're here...
    play it by ear. take it slow. watch her reactions. don't do anything you don't feel ready for.
    the most important thing is not to get carried away. be completely aware of her reactions, whether she likes what you're doing and wants more, or wants gentler, or wants less.

if she has more experience than you then maybe she'll take the lead and you'll have worried for nothing.

oh, and make sure you've wanked that day.

6. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

First of all, remember that she's agreed to meet you and agreed that you're going to go back to her place after dessert. She's knows you, been out with you, and kissed you — so she must think you're not all bad!

The advice to be yourself is good advice, and to appear quietly confident without seeming cocky or pleased with yourself.

I expect that you could give her a brief kiss when you meet. If that's appropriate, just a brief kiss but hold her for a fraction longer than you actually need to and look into her eyes, just for a moment. Don't overdo it at that point.

When you're back at her place my guess is that you'll be sitting on a sofa or something like that. Anyway, try to sit close again without overdoing it. If it's going well, there's no reason you can't kiss her as if on a whim. Then you must gauge her response. But I think eye contact is key. Don't seem too eager, and obviously don't pursue things if she doesn't want to.

Not sure from your post if you actually want to fuck her or just take things one (or two) steps further. But aim for the latter and see what happens.

Hope it's a good evening, and let us know how you get on (if you want to).

7. 8teen

8teen New Member

Thanks for all the positive responses! And I don't think this is a poor place to ask this question. The majority of people on this site are sexually active people who can provide insight into questions like this, most of which have.

And I do want to fuck her at some point this summer, but the first time I see her on summer break after college may be too soon, haha

And I'll definitely let you guys know how it gets on! Or should I say how I get off, haha.

Sorry. Really bad joke.

8. B_FatMushroomHead

Of all the threads you act like a barney. Plenty far better ones for that man. I think this kid is legit.

9. B_FatMushroomHead

Awesome. Childhood friends can end up being awesome girlfriends. You've kissed, and been friends. It's on. Bet.

Plus, you'll have plenty to talk about...til late...

#9 B_FatMushroomHead, May 15, 2010
    Last edited: May 15, 2010
  10. Nickstevens

Nickstevens New Member

Usually, a good time to kiss her is when you have made her smile. If you guys are sitting on a couch, you are obviously going to be close to her. Say something funny and she is guaranteed to smile. Kiss her then and it will look spontaneous.

About going further, you can plan for things like that. If you do, it will often leave you very nervous and unsuccessful. Just go with the moment. Since you have already kissed the girl, I think you will be scoring tonight. :)

11. dolfette

Gold Member

oh yes, and bring condoms!

even if you're only planning to make out you should be prepared for getting carried away.

if you've never done it before then i suggest you practise putting them on. it can be fiddly and if you do it wrong then they're not as effective. youtube an instructional and get it perfect, so that if the moment arises you're not left fumbling and blushing.

12. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Everything Dolfette said. But let me add this:

You are too goal oriented. Its almost like if the kiss doesnt happen, you failed. The problem is that you will pressure yourself and focus on the act of kissing instead of focusing on the date as a whole.

That stupid anticipation, the uncertainty, the constantly looking for the right moment, the voices in your head, the nervousness. Way too much pressure. A kiss is the next logical step of intimacy. If you had fun, if she is into you and you know it, then you, as a man, should go for it.

But if there is any doubt, if its awkward, if its not the next natural thing to do, then dont force it. Or you will get rejected and shot down. And nothing is worse than that. And the way you get to the point of naturalness is to not worry about it. If it happens, it happens. If it doesnt, it doesnt. But how was the date? And if she is into you, she will help it along. Especially if you two have already kissed before.

So have fun, no pressure, and tell us what happens.

13. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This++; Especially the first paragraph.

14. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    This thread makes me glad to be a part of LPSG.

15. D_Wally Walnuts

D_Wally Walnuts New Member

^This

"It never hurts to help." - Eek the Cat

16. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tell her how you feel.

If that doesnt work hold her down and rape her then strangle her and dispose of the body.

It totally works it was in movie.

In all seriousness there is nothing you can do. If it flows it flows if it doesnt it doesnt.

17. 8teen

8teen New Member

Thanks for all the help everyone! Ill let you guys know how it goes tomorrow :)

18. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

Sit close to her and it will be obvious how she is feeling. One arm around her, see if she snuggles closer. A kiss on the cheek, then a slow kiss on her lips. Girls have feelings too and they can get very excited. A passionate kiss will tell you if she is into it. If the kissing is good you will know it, then keep on kissing. An excited girl often takes the lead to other things.
    Long ago I kissed this girl and she was hot. She ended up dry humping me with all our clothes on, and had a huge orgasm. A kiss tells many things.
    Oh to be young again !!!!

19. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let the connections between you two be like the tides - not a line but rather an area that ebbs and flows.
    and remember: "no", "don't" and "stop" - mean exactly that.
    or conversely, "no, don't stop" - means that too.

Have fun and play safe. (birth control)

20. yomrwhite

yomrwhite New Member

you update us now!

Draft saved Draft deleted