Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
See, this site can be helpful. Many good thoughts have been expressed. Don't rush things, but as (or if) you progress, keep in mind the erogenous zones. Lips can act that way, and a little tongue can be exciting. Breasts - but especially the nipples themselves can have a strong effect on most women (and some men.) A finger should explore the clitoris, but not too soon. That means that panties should come off. What if she is a virgin with a hymen? If you think she is, read up on that. Some hymens break easily; others can be difficult and ruin your day. (Usually not too many virgins nowadays at the age you imply.) Also consider the laws where you live. In some places an 18-year-old could be charged with rape if the girl is under the legal age there. Just keep in mind that both of you should want whatever you do. On the other hand, a little gentle persuasion can help her to want it.

vlls

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok. So first, here are the facts. I'm 18, and I've kissed girls before, but I've never really hooked up. My kisses so far have just been like, 3-4 second things, and haven't gone farther tonight. So I'm back from school, and tomorrow night I'm seeing this girl that I took to prom last year. We kissed a few times last summer, but thats really it. We're meeting up for dessert around 9, then going back to her house to watch a movie. So basically I want to know the following:

1. What are the signs that I should kiss her?
2. When should I move in to kiss her? Especially given that we'll be watching a movie.
3. How should I kiss her?
4. Then what? haha

I know I sound like such a loserish teenager, but I really need help, and I don't wanna screw this up! Also, just any tips in general would be nice. Thanks in advance, and help make my first thread post a good one? haha

if u can pull it off, being of a confident, marginally distant disposition helps. Dont be a pussy about it... if the signs are there and ur feeling that it could happen... go for it.. the worse that could happen is an awkward situation. And dont rush into it... let things unfold throughout the night