Seeing a penis for the 1st time? Is it weird?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Fluoridia Bidet, Jul 20, 2007.

1. D_Fluoridia Bidet

D_Fluoridia Bidet New Member

Today I saw a penis for the first time in person. There was this handsome fellow walking around in the grocery store. He was very attractive and when he spoke he had an accent it sounded Euro. Anyways he knew I was following him around the store I was checking out his goods and whatever. I noticed his crotch I just wanted to look at it and see what was inside. I mean that's not the first thing I notice when I check out a guy usually it's his butt or his face lol!

I don't know if anybody has done this but I asked him for a favor. I asked if I could see his penis where nobody will see us. He smiled and took me to an isle where it was empty and he unzipped his pants. He had a really nice penis it was wide than long. MAN that was hott! I was very scared if someone saw us I mean they know I shop there they would know I am some dirty penis looking whore.

Is that weird? I mean I didn't get his number I just never seen a penis in person ever in my life. I should have gotten his number dammit foreign dudes are sooooo hott.

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Remind me how old you are Crissy :)

3. Tim37

Tim37 Member

You are probaby on the store security camara.

4. D_Fluoridia Bidet

im 19 soon 2 be 20 and yes they probably saw me on that damn camera.... fuck i forgot about that.

but is that weird?

5. Love-it

Gold Member

How often have you gone back to this grocery store looking for him?

6. Boobalaa

Gold Member

At band camp, I asked this girl if I could see her butt and she said no..but I'll sit on your hand if you want..

7. D_Fluoridia Bidet

It just happened today, I didn't go back looking for him. If I could tomorrow morning yeah I doubt he be there lol. I think it's one of those once in a lifetime things. I just hopes it's not weird?

8. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    A guy showing you his penis is not weird. The fact that you asked him in a grocery store and he agreed was weird. And that fact that you are 19 and never even seen a penis in person is weird also.

9. D_Fluoridia Bidet

I was brought in a family where penis was bad until you got married and that saving yourself was only right and... well you get what I am saying. Now I feel all weird since I asked in a grocery store.

10. Freddie53

Gold Member

I use to would have agreed with you that a 19 year old not having seen a penis before is weird. But we have had guys here that have posted that they have never seen a penis other than there own. They never saw a brother's, father's granfather's etc

That is weird to me, but too many guys have posted this over the last three years here, that I don't guess that it is more weird that a female age 19 hasn't seen a life one before either.

11. D_Fluoridia Bidet

Well I have seen pics and stuff like on the internet but not a penis in person not like today *whew*

12. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it's okay that she hasn't seen a penis yet. There is no rush and she needs to go at her own pace. I respect that someone will take their time. It's normal to want to see what they look like. The first time is actually a little scary, or at least it was for me.

What concerns me, Crissy Snow, is that you would be in this type of forum, one generally but not always discussing above average size peni (I know, I just like that as a plural) if you haven't experienced sex yet. I know things are different these days, but I do not believe that this is the place to get a healthy view of sex and relationships if you have nothing to base or compare other's opinions with.

You and the gentleman were both adults and it was consensual so that is fine. But that you would ask a stranger in a grocery store to show you is potentially dangerous and a little out of the norm.

13. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    But that you would ask a stranger in a grocery store to show you is potentially dangerous.

that was my first thought. well put.

14. ruffboy

Gold Member

"dirty penis looking whore"

i'm sorry, but i simply love that lil moniker ;-)

btw, nothing is weird, its your life, and YOU are living it

15. Love-it

Gold Member

Everyones family is different and it is definitely possible in this day and age. As for feeling weird about it, you are probably feeling excitement, a bit dirty, ust and awe at the majesty of cock and a touch of guilt. Would you have felt less weird about asking to see cock if you were in a hardware store? I don't recommend that you go around asking strangers for a view of their cock, get to know them a little bit first.

16. wingnut84

wingnut84 New Member

Well, now you've seen a penis, but if you want to feel and/or taste one feel free to hit me up. 210 right here. :)

17. Principessa

Gold Member

18. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    This is a great thread. I'm from Europe, male and 3 times older than Crissy Snow. I'm not a person who often thinks that something is weird, but until now I've read a lot in this thread that makes me think.
    Nudity in the USA is such a "problem"! Too often I have been chatting with guys who never have seen another penis than their own. I don't know how that is possible, because as a young man you are more than once in a situation where you have to take off all of your clothes when you are with other boys/men in one space. If you have no brothers, you have friends. And there can be a father, uncles, cousins. At the age of 19-20 it is weird if you've never seen an other guys penis, whether you are a boy or a girl.
    Asking a guy, that you saw for the first time in your life, to show his penis while you are shopping is weird too! What would you have done if he had asked you show your breasts?
    It's also weird the a guy shows his penis to a girl he has never seen before,

If young American people where used to a lot more nudity, it wouldn't become as sexual as it is, at least it wouldn't cause a 19 y/o girl to find out about a penis this way. Too weird .....!

19. Hand_Solo

Gold Member

I was just a newborn infant when I saw my first penis.

20. D_Fluoridia Bidet

Draft saved Draft deleted