Seeing a penis for the 1st time? Is it weird?

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
its a dick, she looked at it, he showed it, it was in a public place, she's an adult, i'm sure most of us have done things a lil more scary than looking at a pee pee. and its not weird, but apparently its hella scary ;-)

btw, chrissy, i can hook up the cam anytime you wish if you wanna see another one ;-)

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think maybe part of this is about curiosity. If you've never seen one, I guess you'd be interested in checking one out. But like a lot of people here, I think that a grocery store aisle is a pretty crazy place. My suggestion is that you go to a college party & ask guys there if you can check them out. Guys who are a little a buzzed are less shy, & will most likely drop trou for you. Good luck!

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the best way to go about it would be to ask a friend and explain you are curious because you have never seen one before. If I had a friend that was a girl, that had never seen one before and asked to see mine, I would be glad to show her.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The guy could have been arrested! Is it worth having to potentially register as a sex offender, etc. just to show a stranger your cock in public?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I think you're delusional. You ask people to see their cock flat out? Are you on drugs or something?? I think this is a fictitious story, and this person needs a knock on the head to see if anyone is home.. This story is some of the reason why teens go missing, and the parents don't understand what happened to their innocent little daughter..

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you're delusional. You ask people to see their cock flat out? Are you on drugs or something?? ... This story is some of the reason why teens go missing, and the parents don't understand what happened to their innocent little daughter...

You hit the nail on the head T_K! I am so glad a female her age chimed in.

Maybe she never saw the Girls Beware educational video. :tongue:

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't know if anybody has done this but I asked him for a favor. I asked if I could see his penis where nobody will see us. He smiled and took me to an isle where it was empty and he unzipped his pants. He had a really nice penis it was wide than long. MAN that was hott! I was very scared if someone saw us I mean they know I shop there they would know I am some dirty penis looking whore.

Is that weird? I mean I didn't get his number I just never seen a penis in person ever in my life. I should have gotten his number dammit foreign dudes are sooooo hott.[/quote]

I hope you guys were at least standing in the meat aisle.

Seriously though, I have always thought that if I took this straighforward approach with a guy, it would be just my luck and I would have selected some red-necked, inbred, small-minded horse's ass who would rather beat the crap outta me than just decline my offer and take the compliment for what it was. Anyway, there's a part of me that is envious of your ability to put it all on the line like that and live very much in the moment.