seeing a unattractive women ok?

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Someone I knew at school had someone he considered ugly as a girlfriend for a while, simply for regular sex. This carried on for about a year at university, and then he left the country as he'd always intended, so he was able to end the relationship without too much pain.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a cad. Not the woman who has a problem but the guy who is so desperate to have a female on his arm he demeans himself and womankind. I'd be ashamed to claim I had such a pathetic friend.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I may see a unattractive women sense single women are hard to find.

There's a lot of unattractive women with killer bodies out there - you don't look at the mantlepiece when you're stoking the fire!

You'll probably appreciate a better personality too.

And you'll finally get your laundry done for you too!

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
If she has a 'killer body' she must be attractive though. QFT.

Not at all!

Some women hide their treasures very well, & you only get the benefit when you've taken them home & unwrapped them.

I've hooked up with a couple of women before, who I didn't fancy, but found to be good passing company. Anyway, I really couldn't be bothered to have sex with them, but they wanted to, & they'd turn away, strip & turn around, revealing what I'd thought to be a slightly chubby frame, actually was a slender 36H cartoon shaped sex machine.

Twang! Yum Yum, & they were up for anything, including of course all those domestic duties. Being a true gentleman though, I only sh*gged them & left. LoL.

On the other hand, I was with a reigning beauty queen, only 22, & her body was awful (everywhere under her bikini was either badly stretchmarked, tattooed or saggy), bad in bed,& wasn't even good company.

Genearally, I think you can find something attractive about anyone though. Their eyes, nose, smile, even slightly crooked teeth can seem vulnerably attractive.

Either way, as Peter Griffin says to his daughter in "Family Guy" - " Meg, you're a practice girl - you're the girl that every guy has a go on so they don't screw it up with someone they like"

So do it for the practice (mutual), & you might even fall in love (aaah)

Last edited:

johnlucas-1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless you are defective and can't get with anyone else, you should not date an unattractive woman.

Dating a woman who is not physically attractive will only serve to lower your status among peers and within society.

It's just not worth it.

The preceding statement was ugly but what wallyj84 said here & in the subsequent posts is how people ACT.

There would not be beauty products & beauty regimens if the image of beauty wasn't so important to human beings. Nobody would care about plastic surgery if human beings didn't place high priority on someone's looks.
There are plenty of worthwhile loving people out there cast aside simply by how they look. That is a FACT.

Those dismissing wallyj84's statements I'm sure have turned their noses up at somebody they didn't see as attractive.
If this person were to approach them to date, those dismissing wallyj84 would say "There was no chemistry." "There's somebody out there who can love him/her just the way they are." "We didn't click." "There were no sparks." "I wasn't feeling her/him." "Ewwwww." "Ugggghhh." "Hahahahahaha!"

wallyj84's brutal honesty puts our real selves in our faces. How do you purport to act vs. how do you REALLY act. His harsh statements make us look at the man/woman in the mirror.

Maybe he IS putting himself down based on his inner insecurities or maybe he's putting himself down after experiencing lots of rejection. Maybe those harsh statements are a reflection of his pain, of the pain of all of humanity.

High school mentality didn't end in high school. It's not just kids who can be cruel. Childhood is just training for adulthood. And believe it that many of those social pecking orders don't go away after graduation.

A man who has been rich all his life simply cannot relate to the poor. The advantaged have a blind spot to the disadvantaged. It has always been this way. Unless effort is made to step in another's mocassins understanding cannot happen.

Usually the only way this can exist is if in some other aspect that person experienced a poor outcome himself/herself. A lifelong sober can never really understand a junkie until that sober becomes a junkie himself/herself. A popular person in sports who was the brunt of mockery in academics may have the opportunity to understand the life of social rejection experienced by the nerd. Different fields but similar response. Compassion usually grows after someone experiences significant hardship personally.

The safe cubicle worker who disparaged "welfare queens" & mocked the underclass may have the chance to understand them once his job is outsourced & his house is foreclosed in the midst of a terrible illness.

Superiority complexes are connected with inferiority complexes. Two sides of the same coin. A person feeling inferior projects superiority in fear of facing that inferiority. If people believe me to be better than I will never be treated as the worse are treated. Ego does whatever it can to protect itself.

Here's a thought: Loving relationships have nothing to DO with looks. Looks are inconsequential. When people go on & on about looks that's lust talking.

Will women date men shorter than themselves say (5' 3" & below) unashamed? Will men date fat women (say 400 pounds) proudly? Some will but I guaran-damn-TEE you that most will find any reason to say no.
Why should it matter? Relationships are built upon the quality of the reciprocation. Love is given & given back.

People make it matter because they are worried what somebody else will say. Family members, friends, co-workers, passers-by. And most people are conscious of society's judgments. Knowing they face disapproval they opt out in order not to deal with the pressure.

You all may protest what wallyj84 says but he's only reflecting the truth about human beings & their true actions in the mating game. Such honesty is refreshing.
John Lucas

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
^^ Thanks John Lucas for being real. Let's face it. Good-looking guys who are aware they are good looking tend to seek good-looking partners. For proof see everyone in Hollywood. It is just a fact. It may be shallow but it is human nature. Darwinism at work. Survival of the fittest means just that. The thin and sexy mate with the thin and sexy and have kids that are thin and sexy. That's how it goes.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
It may be shallow but it is human nature. Darwinism at work. Survival of the fittest means just that. The thin and sexy mate with the thin and sexy and have kids that are thin and sexy. That's how it goes.

Darwin was an ass! There's loads of fuglies out there.

If you're saying attractive people do better in life - true, however it only takes one drunken night for a fugly to mate with a cutie & produce & fugie!

There's more porkers out there than skinnies - so they're winning the reproductive battle.

Also don't forget that in most mammallian species, there's only 1 big poppa pump servcing all his biatches at any one time. He just has to be the biggest & most aggresive.

If there is such a biological evolutionary imperative, why the f*ck do our governments tax us then spend all that cash aiding 3rd world countries reproduction & survival.

It's completely counter his theory.