Seeing Cock In The World Around You

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by TailPipe, Jan 10, 2010.

?

Where Do You See Representational Cock In The World Around You?

1. Foodstuffs (sausages, cucumbers, breadsticks, etc.)

15 vote(s)
    65.2%
  2. Around the House (candle, aerosol can, bed post, etc.)

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  3. School/Office/Work (pens/pencils, chair/desk leg, etc.)

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. Athletics (baseball bat, golf club, snowboard, etc.)

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  5. Medical/Science/Technology (tools & instruments, etc.)

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  6. Architecture (monuments, columns, balustrade, etc.)

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  7. Nature (snakes & eels, cacti & mushrooms, etc.)

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  8. Planet Earth (rock formations, stalactites, clouds, etc.)

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  9. Other:

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  1. TailPipe

TailPipe Member

The kid in the film “The Sixth Sense” and I share a similar experience (kinda, sorta): where he saw dead people everywhere (and that’s a curse), I, on the other hand, see COCK everywhere (and THAT’S a blessing). Not literal cock, mind you, but representational cock.

I believe the completely made-up diagnostic term would be “Cock on the Brain Syndrome” for which there is no cure (and I’m not complaining). So when I’m not getting an eyeful of the real thing (mine, yours, anybody’s), my brain makes some kind of horny flip, allowing me to easily see the phallic shape in foods, in everyday objects, and in just about any situation in the world around me.

It’s not unlike an X-Rated game of “Where’s Waldo?” and it can make tedious meetings, church sermons, and long road trips much more bearable and entertaining. It’s also less risky and invasive than openly staring at anonymous crotches when one is out in non-sexual public situations (crotch-watching is an art in itself, and another topic altogether).

So for those of you also afflicted with Cock on the Brain Syndrome, how about telling us about where YOU are most likely to find representational Cock in the World Around You. Tell us a little something about that object you’re looking at, and whether it makes you amused, embarrassed, or simply horny.

#1 TailPipe, Jan 10, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  2. TailPipe

TailPipe Member

As mentioned in the introduction, I see cock everywhere. But my primary category would be Foodstuffs, and the wide variety of items found in the Vegetable Kingdom - I am a Vegan, so I spend a lot of time fondling produce at the local Farmer’s Market or grocery store.

Cucumbers, so firm and most cock-like, are what really bring a big smile to my face, and no one seems to notice that I’m not so innocently feeling up those suckers, while I search for long smooth ones that have a bit of a curve and a really nice heft to them. (Big is better.) And I will start to get hard, right there in the store, knowing that later on that cuke will get popped into a condom and slathered with lube to make a swell play toy for Backdoor Johnny (and that would be me). In fact, I’m smiling AND hard right now!

3. lustful10

lustful10 New Member

I think I may have this too. Well, even if I don't see them represented always (though sometimes, like those cherry things, oh you know, these http://www.fotokatie.com/katier/wp-content/2008/04/cherry.jpg, that's SO cock and balls, especially balls, not cherry! haha). I do have Cock on the Brain Syndrome. Actually I just have a dirty mind. Yeah it's a blessing!

4. avg_joe

Gold Member

Although I am not a cock addict, I would love to stroke the big cocks which must have at least 8"X6" measurement. Stroking a big cock is always a turn on.

Draft saved Draft deleted