Seeing Foreskin Through Clothes

uncutjoechicago

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Uncut here with a pretty long foreskin. Curious whether other uncut guys can see the outline of their foreskin through underwear, spandex, swimsuit. Can usually tell when a guy is cut but foreskin can be elusive ! Any pics would be great!

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
By looking at the front of a guy's underwear, I can only ever tell if the guy is cut or retracted.

Whenever I see an uncut guy (unretracted) in his underwear, it just looks like a mound. Kind of like a Ken doll. There's no shape to it at all.

I much prefer seeing the outline of a bare head. Hot!

S

SirConcis

The tapered shape of the tip of glans is usually the tell tale sign of uncuttedness. (circumcised or shorter foreksin generated a more rounded tip to glans).

Long foreksins also tend to be thicker and tend to hide the shape of the glans coronna more, making the glans less visible.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Depends on how it is situated in the underwear.

The head of my dick shows through my foreskin. When I wear certain pants, the rim of my cockhead shows just like an cut man's would. If my dick is situated just right, you can see the circular opening of my foreskin through my underwear. If you see a pic of a guy in underwear or bathing suit and there is a circular imprint, it is his foreskin opening. Other times, if it is lying just right it is pointy, showing the foreskin.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't see mine, but there's a guy at my gym and I guy I went to high school with for whom it's totally obvious. The guy at the gym always wears his rowing uniform, so you can basically see everything anyway. The guy I went to school with you could see it through his jeans! !!! I always figured he just had a mountain of the stuff.

TLCTugger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think unless someone is wearing a wrestling singlet or a competitive swimmer's Speedo, I can't imagine detecting foreskin or lack thereof through garments.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
There was a French comedian who used to say that (whoever) had such tight jeans "that you could tell his religion". So it would seem easier to spot for circumcised guys

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Interesting thread...if I'm feeling frisky, I keep my foreskin retracted, because my knob expands, and personally feel if anyone is looking, they will be able to see my shape. Like stated previously, with my long foreskin the shape becomes nothing more than a large bulge.