Seeing friend's wife naked

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This question has been discussed here, and in other forums, but it needs to be addressed regularly. My question basically is this: If you had a chance to see a friend's wife naked, would you do it? It might happen by accident, or you might get a chance to spy on her, or your friend might even offer to let you see her naked? If so, how would you react?

It did happen to me once, when I was with a friend and his wife at their home. She was in a bathing suit and had come in from the back yard. As she walked out of the room, my friend asked me what I thought of her body. I told him she was "nice-looking" while trying to not be too specific.

He said "I'll bet you'd like to see her naked, wouldn't you?" Without knowing what the real intent of his question was, I said "Yes, I would!" He really surprised me then by calling her back into the room and telling her "John would like to see you naked! Take your swim suit off and show him what you've got!"

And, she did! She just stripped right there, then walked around in front of me naked while her husband talked about her and asked me what I thought of various parts of her body. Before we were through, I had used the phrases "her big tits" and "your wife's hairy pussy". And it felt so completely natural to talk about this lady's naked body with her husband, while she was right there to hear us talk.

And, to answer the obvious question: No, I did not fuck her, nor did my friend offer her to me. The whole incident centered around him showing her to me, NAKED!

Anybody have a similar experience?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
None of my friends wives are hot enough to want this. I think my eyes would be scarred for life. Now some wives and gf's of people I work with......

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No i wouldnt. It opens up doors I rather not step into. If I want to see naked chicks and ogle with my friends, we will go to a strip club. But wives, girlfriends, lovers, its just too personal.

BOOPO2

Experimental Member
Media
And maybe they should get a job and pay for their own health care.
Everybody wants everything for free----but there is nothing for free-stay in school & work for what you want.......working people shouldn't have to pay for the lazy people.........................

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And maybe they should get a job and pay for their own health care.
Everybody wants everything for free----but there is nothing for free-stay in school & work for what you want.......working people shouldn't have to pay for the lazy people.........................
You do realize you're responding to my signature........This thread is "Seeing friend's wife naked".

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a nudist. Lots of people have seen me naked. I wouldn't want to be presented to anyone though. I'm not an object or a toy. If the couple is real, it seems to me like they used the OP for their own pleasure, as a part of their own game with each other. I could see how that might be fun, if the woman doesn't mind the objectification.

Last edited: