Seeing Gains

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by wellhung9, Apr 24, 2010.

1. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

I have been seriously jelqing the last 3 monthx. I just measured my dick hard and measured .9 inches girth and .3 inches longer. before this I had not noticed any increase in either one, but kept doing it because I remembered you have to be patient.

I'm posting this because I started doing something different the last two weeks. Instead of jelqing ejaculating at the end, i wouldn't ejaculate. Instead I would just go to bed. I noticed when i didnt ejaculate, which is really hard to do, it left me incredibly engorged.

So basically, Do you think not ejaculating has anything to do with the gains?

2. B_aNMpumpCOACH

B_aNMpumpCOACH New Member

get , apumpcoach , SKYPE

3. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

There has been a big debate over this. Some say yes, some no. In my experiance, the second you ejaculate, you penis "turns off". But if you dont, it stays engourged. It doesnt mean that the you are bigger permanently, just that it hasnt "calm down" yet. Like it is in a state of readiness staying big waiting for the release.

Now here is a thought. From what I have read, the longer the penis stays in this engourged stated, the better. Because there is blood flow. I guess there is a benifit for growth there. Isnt that the reason that we do a cool down? You add more warmth to the penis at the end of a session to keep it engourged. I have also noticed that using PE lubricants like Bio-oil of EVO, give you get this same effect.

So against conventional PE lore, I will vote to say that it is probably more benificial to stay in that engorged state for as long as possible. And I would say to wait at least an hour after a session to then ejaculate.

But, having a release is also important. You cant stay all pent up with all that sexual build up or tension.

One more thing, and I have to find the thread. This sounds a bit extreme to me. Talk about taking this concept to an extreme level. A member here was saying that he would wear a cock ring after a session for like 4 hours. It ended up giving him permanent flacid gains. I dont know or remember the specifics of how he did it, but it involved a cock ring and 4 hours time after a PE session of I believe, jelqing.

4. Epicfailguy

Epicfailguy Member

Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
    this has been featured on several PE websites,
    some say it works, such as Thunders and PE guys get op to 40% more gains(1.4cm instead of 1cm etc)

wich is rather good, but others say it makes no diffrence at all

5. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

What does that mean?

And 4-8 what is this oil your taking about. I agree with you that the longer you stay engorged the more gains you see. And I do release when I have sex or jerk off, just not after a jelq session.

6. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

7. B_aNMpumpCOACH

you will , the boys will notice our gains

8. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

You have to make the oil yourself? That's too hard.

9. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

The good stuff costs.
    You could buy Bio-oil. I have both.

10. D_Salmaine Sabertube

Hey wellhung,

glad to hear about your gains. I just started to PE seriously about a month ago, and your post was encouraging. I was almost at the point where I was questioning the value of PE, but I can tell something is different. It isn't bigger yet, though.

I have to try to make some of that EVO.

One thing, though. My dick doesn't stay engorged for long after I PE. What I do is I try to get hard and stay that way for as long as possible, but after it goes away there just isn't much engorgement left. I dunno if that's necessarily a bad thing.

Oh, and what does "get , apumpcoach , SKYPE" mean??

#10 D_Salmaine Sabertube, Apr 26, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2010
  11. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I dont know. That guy is freakn' weird. ALL his posts are like that. I just ignore him.

12. B_aNMpumpCOACH

not my agency need to , aloha or holl a day Lee

13. bigal2

bigal2 New Member

Maybe aNMpumpCOACH just struggles with english, not such a catchy name hes given himself though is it! :)

Seriously though guys does jelqing really work? Ive read really mixed reviews. Im not small but what the hell, i might have to give it a go! :)

14. Italia07

Italia07 New Member

Albums:
    Whats your routine?

15. Big Al

Gold Member

If you start to condition yourself to not ejaculate from intense stimulation, you may have issues during sexual encounters. Just make sure that you're doing some kind of activity where you're ejaculating regularly.

IMO, there's nothing wrong with ejaculating after a session of Stop and Starts or some other PE/stamina movement. Regular ejaculations are good for you.

16. RodneySpearring

RodneySpearring New Member

Albums:
    Wellhung9, how long (in minutes or reps) are you jelqing ?

17. D_Czarova Zucchini

D_Czarova Zucchini New Member

could you elaborate?

18. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

my advice is...pump/stretch and you'll get huge.

19. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

As I've responded to a few PM's, I don't really have a set amount of time or reps that I jelq for. I know this goes against what the PE exercises say, but I let my dick decide if it can handle the jelqs that day if it makes any sense. Sometimes i feel like the jelqs aren't having much of an effect so I stop. Other days they seem to work really well so I do a lot of reps, but still try to never overdue it.

I'm not sure if I was clear, in my earlier posts but I feel like the stamina workout is helping me a lot too. I have had sessions as long as an hour of jerking off, and then sometimes I won't even ejaculate after because I feel like it helps my gains. Now I'm not saying you have to not ejaculate because I know it's really hard to do, but I've noticed for me that when I ejaculate too often I make no gains what so ever. Plus the less I ejaculate the hornier and harder I am all the time, which I really enjoy :biggrin1:

20. B_aNMpumpCOACH

got the drills , if you boys find the time

Draft saved Draft deleted