Seeing is Believing

NorthernStar

Sexy Member
Media
Not sure how many of you know American_jeffrey25, but man sakes alive does this guy have a huge cock. I just saw him on cam and DAYUM is the only word to describe it. Has anyone else seen him on cam, this kid is HUGE I was just in awe. I've never seen such a bigger cock. I thought I've seen big cocks before but when I saw this one, WOW. It left me speechless and that's hard to do. If anyone has the pleasure of seeing this amazing horse hung kid do it. If you are reading this Jeffrey, I worship the ground your cock drags along. LOL

Your fan,

Corey

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was chatting with american jeffrey a bit last week. he said quite casually that his cock was just under 11 inches. i did ask if he had posted any pics but he did not reply. if anyone has seen this magnificient member, please let us all know where. dayum!

Thanatos: Run Jeffrey ! RUN FOR YOU LIFE!!!!

BlindEarth80: I'm American and my name is Jeffrey. It's not me, though. I definitely don't have 11 inches, although the length and girth added up equals 13 1/2. Maybe I can begin stating that as my size.

american_jeffrey: Well I wasn't exactly expecting this thread to start! LOL. Thank you to Northern Star for saying all those nice things about me, it's always nice to be appreciated. To those 20 new people or so who just added me on YIM do not expect to be able to see a show on webcam very frequently. I am only able to get on cam when I am at another persons house because I do not have a webcam myself. However there are those couple of days a month when I do get on.

I can try and get some pics up in the near future although the only ones i have right now are not fully nude. To answer some of the questions that were PM'd to me recently I am about 11" long... at least some of you won't call me a liar now that nothernstar can verify it although i'm sure there will still be some people who accuse me.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by american_jeffrey@Sep 14 2004, 01:01 AM
To those 20 new people or so who just added me on YIM do not expect to be able to see a show on webcam very frequently.
[post=255966]Quoted post[/post]​

Let me have your YIM addy, Jeffrey, and you'll immediately have 21 new people in line!

Thx, Luke :p

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Jeffrey, northern went wild about your size ...i am wondering how tall you are and your weight because that has a tremendous impact on how large a guys cock looks ...i know you said you were bout 11 inches so you are big regardless but being shorter and thinner it would look much like northern has stated.

also, northern i have been with several 11 inch guys and slightly over 11 inches and its just another cock, only longer than most.....lol

kudo451: Damn!
Now I'm in heat!
You had to be tall didn't cha'?!
:blink::p

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Don't get too excited, Luke. Maybe he's been inundated with a bunch of random add-ons from LPSG, but he rejected my SN from his list and didn't provide me a reason. I initially thought he was being rude or inconsiderate, but I want to give him a little more credit than that. I can only surmise the "flood" of attention caught him off guard and proved too overwhelming.

Originally posted by RoysToy@Sep 14 2004, 11:46 AM
Let me have your YIM addy, Jeffrey, and you'll immediately have 21 new people in line!

Thx, Luke :p
[post=256018]Quoted post[/post]​

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I don't presume to speak for Jeffrey but as a married guy who has occasionally sparked strong gay interest here on the LPSG I can say that such "floods" (to use Dee's word) can be very disorienting and/or bewildering. Don't get me wrong, I think most of us who are "str8 but not narrow" find the kind words very flattering in moderation ... but it can very easily start to feel like harassment if the attention is sustained and unwanted.

I think the 20+ folks who've tried to befriend Jeffrey since this thread started should maybe leave him alone for a bit, lest he throw in the towel on the LPSG. It's always unfortunate when someone who might have made valuable contributions to our group leaves us for the wrong reasons.

~ Steve ;)

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know how Jeffrey feels, but I'd be pretty pissed with you for blabbing like that in public about a private session....and it would seriously lessen your chances of another one.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Steve26@Sep 15 2004, 12:19 PM
I don't presume to speak for Jeffrey but as a married guy who has occasionally sparked strong gay interest here on the LPSG I can say that such "floods" (to use Dee's word) can be very disorienting and/or bewildering. Don't get me wrong, I think most of us who are "str8 but not narrow" find the kind words very flattering in moderation ... but it can very easily start to feel like harassment if the attention is sustained and unwanted.

I think the 20+ folks who've tried to befriend Jeffrey since this thread started should maybe leave him alone for a bit, lest he throw in the towel on the LPSG. It's always unfortunate when someone who might have made valuable contributions to our group leaves us for the wrong reasons.

~ Steve ;)
[post=256128]Quoted post[/post]​

I get buddy list add on requests daily from people who are supposedly from LPSG and I have no clue who they are. Like Steve and Dee, I'm in the str8 but not narrow category, and while some compliments can be flattering, I do get offended by some of the remarks that are made and the requests I get. I turn down a lot of people because I have no idea about them. I'll trade pics and chat with people, but when it becomes over my comfortablity line and they don't stop, I'll block them. People have to respect each other's boundaries. Let Jeffrey have some space dudes...don't overwhelm him. Give the guy some air. Yeah he's got a big dick, but I'm sure that's just a "small" part of who he is and what he's about.