Seeing it through clothing....for the ladies

Amber_4_big

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is it just me or does seeing the outline of a huge cock through jeans or shorts or swimsuits just instantly turn every girl on? When i was growing up our neighbor (older and married with kids) used to come over for pool parties and even though he wore regular swim trunks his massiveness was so visable it drove me nuts. I almost think i like to see the out line fot he huge buldge in boxerbriefs than out of them. Am I alone on this ladies or what?

InverS

1st Like
Media
one of the first things my ex said to me was that she used to watch me ( in church! ) and see the bulge in my jeans and it used to get her wet all the time.
:)

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
Damn. And to think I used to go out of my way to hide my bulge because I thought it was embarassing. I guess when the girls stared and giggled to eachother, they were saying "OMG look how big he is" and not "OMG he has a boner". Go figure.

jonnyjinx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On our first date, my boyfriend and I went to the cinema. He later told me that he spent the entire movie watching my bulge in my 501s.
5 years later, he still does it all the time and can't help but give it a squeeze on every opportunity!